XPW out with the old in with the new

Guest ncguy

Welcome to The New XPW after the troubles of the old XPW were ended this is the relaunch with some of the old stars and many new faces. Rosters and New Updates soon so keep and eye out for the New XPW.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, you defentally picked the wrong fed to start with. Syco will really kill you if you do anything wrong and by the looks of things, your gonna fuck it up. Oh well, at least its gonna be entertaining.

Guest UK_Mondo_Mark

My God, maybe he is working on a backstory now? Maybe he was pushed for time, so he though he would just post that? My lord, give him a chance, Please?

I would say it should be basied in SoCal.

i c many people are against me and many are supportive but i promise to provide the best creative product that i can and a back story is being created as we speak but just as a appetizer here is the card for the first show and I hope to have rosters up by tomorrow so keep reading for new updates as the arise and again thank you for reading and I do think many of these wrestlers did wrestle in XPW.

XPW’S Global Invasion Line-Up

Match 1: Nikita Alanov vs. Air Paris

Match 2: International 4-Way War XPW Cruiserweight Championship: Juventud Guerrera vs. Spanky vs. Adam Windsor vs NOSAWA

Match 3: XPW Television Championship: 20-Man Royal Rumble Style Match

Match 4: XPW Heavyweight Championship 3-Way qualifier 1: Sandman vs Vampiro vs Chris Candido

Match 5: XPW Heavyweight Championship 3-Way qualifier 2: Shane Douglas vs Konnan vs Sabu

Match 6: Texas Deathmatch: Terry Funk vs CM Punk

Match 7: 3-Way TLC match XPW Tag Team Championship: Naohiro Hoshikawa and Nicho El Millonario vs Mexico's Most Wanted (Damien 666 and Halloween) vs Divine Storm (Chris Divine and Quiet Storm)

Match 8: XPW Deathmatch Championship: 3-way death match New Jack vs Supreme vs Vic Grimes

Main Event: Barbwire Cage Match For The XPW Heavyweight Championship: Winner of Qualifier 1 vs The Winner of Qualifier 2

Story of the New XPW

Who is the man who wanted to restart hardcore? Who is the man that bought the rights to the XPW name? Many call this man a “Hardcore Icon” others call him a “Legend”. This man is a successful wrestler who held many championships in the former Big Three of ECW, WCW and The WWF (E). The former IWA King of the Death Match The Man Called Mick Foley. After toiling in semi-retirement the man that became a well known author decided to start his own wrestling promotion after attempting to bring hardcore to ROH with his vast connections in the wrestling business Mr. Foley wanted to bring hardcore wrestling back to the masses and also a new brand of wrestling with a established name to challenge the establishment. So here it is the NEW XPW under “The Hardcore Legend” Mick Foley. Will Mick Foley get into the action or just sit back and watch what happens? Wait and see fans and see who he brings in to start his new vision in the New Year. 2005 this is the year wrestling fans should remember as hardcore and innovative wrestling will be brought back with a vengeance.

Ugh...

1. CM Punk, New Jack, NOSAWA, Spanky, Shane Douglas, Air Paris, and Quiet Storm would never work XPW... ever... or again, as the case may be. Anyone who is a major part of RoH should NEVER work XPW, unless the unlikely case that they never plan to work RoH again, because, 'Once you go Black, you never go back.' Same applies for CZW.

2. New Jack and Vic Grimes won't wrestle each other, and if they did, it would be brutal. They hate each other. Maybe because New Jack almost killed Grimes at Freefall.

3. Mick Foley would never...EVER... have anything to do with XPW. One, its below him. Two, he's had a semi-major role in RoH lately. Bad, bad choice. The only man who could run XPW would be Rob Black, or a consortium of ex-XPW stalwarts (Pogo, Supreme).

4. XPW just dosen't work in Philly. Horrible choice.

5. 20 Man Royal Rumble for the TV Title? One word... UGH. Just put it up in a match between Kaos (the only acceptable person to have worked CZW, besides Youthanazia and Justice Pain) and someone else.

6. Your writing is... quite frankly... atrocious. You could have put all that you've posted in the first post, and made it much more coherent.

7. I can only see two of the people you have working your 'XPW World Title' matches in a barbedwire match, and thats Sabu and Sandman. None of the others would do it.

8. No Justin Credible. JC is on record as saying that if XPW ever came back, he'd want to be there.

9. No SoCal representation, or rather, very little, and what is there, besides Mexico's Most Wanted, is not realistic for XPW.

In short, this diary is doomed to failure, both through your booking choices, and what you've shown through your writing thus far. Sorry, but thats the honest truth. I suggest that you go back to the drawing board, and work with a subject you know more about, as its obvious you know little of XPW.

1. CM Punk, New Jack, NOSAWA, Spanky, Shane Douglas, Air Paris, and Quiet Storm would never work XPW... ever... or again, as the case may be. Anyone who is a major part of RoH should NEVER work XPW, unless the unlikely case that they never plan to work RoH again, because, 'Once you go Black, you never go back.' Same applies for CZW

1. CM Punk, New Jack, NOSAWA, Spanky, Shane Douglas, Air Paris, and Quiet Storm would never work XPW... ever... or again, as the case may be. Anyone who is a major part of RoH should NEVER work XPW, unless the unlikely case that they never plan to work RoH again, because, 'Once you go Black, you never go back.' Same applies for CZW

Just so you know, CM Punk was supposed to debut at XPW's Fallout show until RF paid him off to not go.

Just so you know, CM Punk was supposed to debut at XPW's Fallout show until RF paid him off to not go.

Guest Landshark

2. New Jack and Vic Grimes won't wrestle each other, and if they did, it would be brutal. They hate each other. Maybe because New Jack almost killed Grimes at Freefall.