BlackFlagg

The missile got launched oh my god!!!! And stupid Edgar messed everything up! :angry: If I were Audrey I could see why she would be mad but come on Jack went solo commando bad ass and saved your life from the terrorists earlier in the day. Kind of evens out right? :P

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At some point they're going to have to bring Jack back to earth, because his character's pragmatism has a certain tendency to never be wrong. 24 is almost a history of Jack making the tough but right decisions and everyone else not being able to understand why. It's still kick ass, but it'd be interesting to see him fuck up for a change.

I've being saying since the start of the season that Audrey is with Marwan. And I still stand by it. I just have this feeling...

And I need to get Seasons 2 and 3, They keep referencing things that I don't quite understand (Palmer and Mike Novick's problems)

so season 5 will be jack breaking free from his prison in china and taking down comunissem for good ?

one thing i don´t get, why are th democrats the offensive badasses on this show ? especialy sinc it is written by right wingers, the republican administration in this season just is so super sissy....

I'm guessing that would be Mandy, I remember the name but the name not being mentioned on the show.

Tony, I maybe see him dying. Something tells me he'll survive, maybe the preview is a fluke. Things like that happen. Then again, bad things happen at the end of every season. And the show's giving hints to this, like you seen.

Edited by Lowerdeck

Awesome, I thought after she didn't appear in season 3 that they'd stopped using her. Hopefully we can finally draw some conclusions from the attack on Palmer at the end of season 2, because I sure as hell don't know what that came to.

see, there is an upside and a downsite to everything

take ot terrorist girls for example, they lay you down right away on the upsite and kill you right after it for a reason not yet decided, sinc you die happy i guss this is a GO situation after all, all hail Mia Kirshner !

I predict she kills tony so jack can hump michell next season, also, she better gets away, if they kill her or lock her away i´ll be maaaaaaaaaaaaad maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad MAD !

Now all we need is Ramon, he already helped me to forget the horrible soap stuff in the beginning of season 3, he can help to forget the silly midpart of this season, YAY RAMON~!

a german newssite is reporting that 24 was renewed 2 seasons by Fox, they went with 2 seasons becaus NBC tried to "steal" the show (?!)

http://quotenmeter.de/index.php?newsid=9836

they give no source so i don´t know how serius this can be taken

seems to be true

"24 (FOX) - Co-creator/co-showrunner Bob Cochran has inked a two-year, seven-figure overall deal with the show's producer 20th Century Fox Television. The pact, as you'd expect, covers his duties on "24" for the length of the deal as well as develop (along with fellow "24" co-creator/co-showrunner Joel Surnow) new projects for the studio."

This report from futon critic points to atleast two more series of '24', this pretty much sets in stone other reports that there will be a fifth series, and probably kills off any hopes that NBC had of nicking the show from FOX.

source : www.thefutoncritic.com

Edited by Michael Matzat

24 is comming to PS2, E3 report from the german playstation website so 100% true, it´s set betwen season 2 and 3 (like the comic) and is about how palmer survived, how jack meet chase and so one.

oh it´s on the uk site aswell

It's E3, we're in LA, so we popped down to CTU to interrogate the mastermind behind 24: The Game. Cue: ticking clock....

The following takes place between breakfast and lunch, Wednesday morning, Pacific Daylight Time.

What is your name?

Chris Sorrell

What is your role on 24: The Game?

Creative Director

What are some previous games you've worked on?

Primal, MediEvil, a number of Amiga/ST games, and Megadrive games including the James Pond series (if anyone can remember that far back!)

Will you give us a brief overview of 24: The Game?

It is set in the three year gap between seasons 2 and 3. 24: The Game stands on its own as a completely new day in the life of Jack Bauer and CTU, while answering some of the questions that fans have been asking - how did President Palmer survive, what did Chase Edmunds do before he joined up with Jack, and so on.

Who came up with the season bridging plot?

It was a collaboration between the 24 writers and us. The writers on the show were keen to fill in some of that missing time as well and Duppy Demetrius, the TV show writer who wrote our script, worked very closely with us to make sure that we had a plot that suited games as well as '24'.

Is the game plot considered 24 'canon' or fact - i.e. will it be referred to in the fourth season of TV show?

We worked hard to make sure that the plot and story fits well into the overall '24' timeline, but it will not be referred to in the fourth season, which has already wrapped.

How have you managed 24 hours of gameplay?

Well, we've had to cheat a little - like the TV show does. I mean, we all know that each '24' episode is an hour of real time, but once adverts have taken their chunk you're actually down to about 42 minutes of show. Now we don't have to worry about adverts, but we have had to cater for different skill levels. So, we play with time a little to make sure that even for the good players the 24-defining time pressure is still there.

Which characters appear in the game?

Without giving too much away, I think I can safely say most of the characters you know from seasons two and three will be there. I don't think anyone will mind me saying that Jack, Kim, Palmer, Chase, Michelle and Tony will all be in there.

Are they all voiced by their TV actors?

Definitely. That's something we felt was very important to making this a true slice of 24. So, if you recognise a character from the show then their voice will be that actor's voice.

What characters are playable?

Hmmm, how to answer these questions without giving too much away... You definitely play Jack, Tony and Chase.

How is the split-screen from the show, used in game?

Just like it is in the TV show. However, not only do we use it in a cutscene manner where it summarises all the storylines going on in different positions, we also use it as an in-game tool. This has allowed us to devise some interesting new gameplay mechanics - views of things going on elsewhere in a level, views of 'what the bad guys are seeing', that kind of thing.

How involved has the TV studio been?

Very much. They were kind enough to let us onto the set back when we started this and from that moment on we've had a great relationship with several key people on the show. So, alongside all of the actors, we worked very closely with their Director of Photography Rodney Charters, Composer Sean Callery, Co-Producer Paul Gadd, and, as mentioned, Scriptwriter Duppy Demetrius.

10.59:57... 58... 59... 11.00:00. Time for a coffee break. Tune in tomorrow for the remaining 12 questions on 24: The Game.

Edited by Michael Matzat