BlackFlagg

What it boils down is that every single woman on this show always turns out to be some stubborn bitch, which I find oddly amusing. In any case, my guess is this is the seasonly period where things slow down before we head towards the second set of evildoers.

I actually can't stand any of the women on there either.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ringmaster

I predict an Edgar heel turn. For some reason, I see that mistake he made that Chloe reported to have been done on purpose. In any case, it's a gutsy move to go after the president, although somewhat foreseeable. Remains to see whether they have the balls to actually kills him, and whether they will manage to tie the story up nicely, without having the VP (who screams evil) turn out to be behind everything.

i have been gussing for a while that edgar actualy is ramon coverd in fat pices and very good mask.

i saw the posibilety of the president dieing for a while now, i still think they might chicken out, from what i understood the ending it was an indirect hit (meaning one of the protection birds got shot and the explosion caused damage, as they said it, the pices falling down to the dessert would be the stuff of the protection plane) so this might turn out as a very lame clifhanger that concludes in an emergensie landing next episode.

Now what would be cool would be . . . if airforce one could do an emergensie landing but than from out of nowere, BOOOOOOOOOOOM, kamikatze by the evil pilot who has nothing to lose now that he is knowen annyway.

Ramon ... give up hope for ever seeing him again.

Edgar and a heel turn, I wouldn't be surprised. Him and Chloe were fighting a lot in the episode before last night. Not sure what happened last night, but I'm sure those two aren't going to make up any time soon.

Plane crash part ... I'm really gonna have to check the replay on Friday or Sunday to see what goes on here.

I know Edger is going snap one of these days or hours :shifty:

But I like that the terroists blew up AF1 just to get to the "FOOTBALL"

I can't wait for next week.

Edited by EWFan2004

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I don't get in trouble for bringing this back off of Page 4 but....

Tonight's Episode was GREAT!!!

It's a good thing Palmer is coming back, as the Vice President is a big pussy.

Chloe and the machine gun was Totally unexpected.

and am I the only person who thinks that Edgar is working with Marwan???

Edgar working for Marwan? Nah. Note how he's really pissed off about his mother getting killed? He's probably just pissed off getting jumped over by Chloe time and time again. That and the whole New Yorker attitude complex.

Chloe: that kicked ass. Nice to see one of the ladies take the gun and defend herself too.

Palmer back, Logan a pathetic bastard. Yup, I fully agree.

Guest Ringmaster

I've already posted about Edgar. If you look at the mistakes he makes and the way he was angry at that guy they tortured, there is really something fishy about the guy.