Somebody talk me out of doing this.

thatshortguy

Twilight Zone, Season 1 Definitive Edition

$85

I'm two clicks away from buying it.  Somebody stop me.

(Or at least distract me buy -- er, by continually discussing the cooler moments of the original TZ.)

Why are you buying things when you have more important things to worry about?

Like writing up Revolution :P

Twilight Zone, Season 1 Definitive Edition

$85

I'm two clicks away from buying it.  Somebody stop me.

(Or at least distract me buy -- er, by continually discussing the cooler moments of the original TZ.)

Why are you buying things when you have more important things to worry about?

Like writing up Revolution :P

Gotta get the votes tallied, and the person assigned the votes didn't do the Uplink matches, so I sent them back out there to finish the job. Don't assign what they can't count, to paraphrase a saying.

DON'T DO IT MIDGE, BUY KOU SOMETHING COOL

Damnit, Kou, that just means I'd have to buy two copies! $170?!

Okay....

No. It's not fair...there was time now........

Best. Line. Ever.

Guest Ringmaster

I'd like to talk you out of buying it, but really, I have it, it's worth it and it's great.

But, if you want me to stop you from buying then, uh.... you will go blind if you watch it. There. Blind.

Edited by Ringmaster

Why are they in a random order? That's wierd.

Quite weird. Perhaps they were put in order of filming? A small thing considering it's still all 36 episodes from season one.

Not to mention that season two comes out in March. Red Dwarf Vol. 5 & 6 along with Twilight Zone Season 2?! Why must the Lord taunt my bank account so?!

I think it matters very little what order the shows are in, so long as they're on the DVD.

I mean, seriously, there are some seriously awesome episodes on here. "One For The Angels" (which really doesn't get as much credit as it should, as even though the premise seems a little too far out there, the acting does make it more palatable) and "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street" (the conversation between the onlookers is one of those moments where you feel paranoid of EVERYTHING after you view it) are excellent episodes, while there are more than a few good ones supporting it.

Whilst it doesn't have my two favorite episodes ("The Eye of the Beholder" and "Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up?"), it's just too damn tempting.