Sony PSP

Dan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent done it yet since I dont really have any videos I want to put on my psp but as I posted a page or 2 back all you need is a usb cable and you can convert the video to mp4 by using this download at www.pspvideo9.com. It really isnt that hard you just need to have enough space to put it onto the psp.

I hear the Need For Speed: Underground Rivals is a good game. That would be near the top of my list if I do buy a system.

Has anyone converted video from their computer to their PSP yet? If so, was it difficult?

Not difficult at all. I placed an Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode onto my PSP with no trouble, and the output was quite fine indeed.

how manny kbs do you need to use for psp and what codecs dos it alow ?

If you're referring to the size of game saves, a 32 MB card will do more than fine. I've found a 256 or a 512 MB memory stick will do just fine if you want to house a decent amount of mp3s and dabble in movies. If you're hardcore about the movie idea, though, you may want to nab a 1 or 2GB memory stick.

The PSP plays mp4 movies, while it can handle mp3 and ATRAC formats for music. The movie shindig shouldn't be a problem, as both converting programs that are out for PC-to-PSP conversion tackle this transition nicely.

yeah, i was talking about the movie thing, just thinking that thes portable DVD players (with screen and everything), dunno about the size one movie has, but i can´t imagin it goes under ~700 to 1400 mb like your average divx movies do, and with that you get loads of extra coasts for mem cards (wo sadly still arrent tze sheeeep) . . . and just comepare that to the portable dvd player.

Seriusly, while i don´t realy care about a portable movie thing, love my iPod, and see the games as tiny extra sinc as with movies i prever my big screens, this thing could realy be twice if not 3 times as big if they had a hard drive in it (or the loading times becaus of the game discs for example, goon, somethin people already start complaining about) - i bet in the years to come they will have a slightly bigger version with a nice little notebook HDD, ore even a special build think like in the iPod minny, and than this thing will kick ass as a media station in a way that it realy matters, now it seems a lot to me like the PS2s DVD feture were everyone starts saing realy fast that you don´t should use this stuff and majorly buy it as a handheld gaming device.

Well I just played Need 4 Speed undeground Rivals on the psp and I'm loving the system. the analog takes a bit to get used too but other than that I love this handheld device and can't wait till Christmas comes around