M is the best letter.

K

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're shit, no-one listens to you.

The general fact that you replied meant that you listened....you didn't like, but you listened.... :thumbsup:

Look at Reily's list...some good D bands there.

And Reily, I ws just making a point...kinda like Keef making the "he hates Muse" point.....

I don't rant, I state undeniable facts in a boring and long winded manner.

Such as..

I don't wanna go on a rant here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first Battle of Antietam. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.

Sorry, I had to :(

Looking at my music on my PC, 'S' is the best letter.

Sevendust, Silverchair, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, Soundgarden, Snoop Dogg, Smashing Pumpkins, Strike Anywhere, Strung Out, Sum 41 (yes, remember I like Sum 41), Spice....Girls...

'R' is pretty good too.... Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chil Peppers, Rise Against, Ramones, Redman, Rob Zombie, Rolling Stones, Run DMC, Rush, Rammstein, ohhh REO Speedwagon!

For me 'M' is just Matt Good, Mos Def, Metallica, Mobb Deep, Method Man, M.O.P., MxPx...Men at Work....Men Without Hats...er yeah....

EDIT: after looking over the 'S's I somehow ended up listening to To The Moon and Back by Savage Garden :huh: I don't even remember having that song....

Edited by Enter Blue Guy