Favorite Shows That Got Cancelled

Fitzy

I think I saw one Freaks & Geeks episode, and I remember liking it. Perhaps if the Box Set isn't at an outrageous price I'll pick it up when I go to get my Mars Volta single next week.

As for the Angel Season 5...pre-ordered that bitch a month ago.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I actually don't remember delving into very many cancelled shows in the past 5 years. If I had to venture an answer, I would say that odd You Don't Know Jack game show ABC had during the summer after they cancelled the Clerks animated series. Then again, YDKJ sucked and I never was really old enough to like the Clerks animated stuff when it first came on.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Speaking of the Freaks and Geeks people, after Life As We Know It was cancelled, apparently they're behind the new Jennifer Love Hewitt comedy "In the Game". It might surprise us and be good, but after "Time of Your Life", do you really expect much?

Guest Ringmaster

Doesn't they rent out box sets or something?

Although the box set is fantastic and has the best extras ever, what with the in-character commentaries and stuff like that.

As for J'love's new show, unless Judd Apatow or Paul Feig are behind it creatively, then meh.

Edited by Ringmaster

Speaking of the Freaks and Geeks people, after Life As We Know It was cancelled, apparently they're behind the new Jennifer Love Hewitt comedy "In the Game". It might surprise us and be good, but after "Time of Your Life", do you really expect much?

Guest Ringmaster

Well I never did actually cry, it was just mistiness all the time. Although Wesley was a character you grow to love because he goes from total looser in Buffy to complete badass by the final season of Angel. Alexis Denisof should really play James Bond.

But yeah, the Cordelia stuff was bad, I'm still not sure on whether it actually happened or it's a dream.