Favorite Shows That Got Cancelled

Fitzy

The FOX thread got me thinking. What are some of your favorite shows that have been cancelled over the past several years? And by that, I mean that started in 2000 and ended before 2005. I am not really looking forward to long lists of shows from all time, so I would like to see the most recent shows from this time period.

Street Time (Showtime)

Jeremiah (Showtime)

John Doe (FOX)

Fastlane (FOX)

Lucky (FX)

Boomtown (NBC)

Andy Richter Controls the Universe (FOX)

Greg The Bunny (FOX)

3 South (MTV)

Kingpin (NBC, miniseries, but could have been made much longer)

The Mole (ABC)

The Fugitive (CBS)

Grounded For Life (FOX and WB)

Keen Eddie (FOX and Bravo)

Push, Nevada (ABC)

Robbery Homicide Division (CBS)

Touching Evil (USA)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top of my head my list would be:

-Andy Richter Controls the Universe (FOX)

-Fastlane (FOX)

-Push, Nevada (ABC)

-Boston Public (FOX)

-Titus

That's all I can think of right now. I really liked Fastlane especially and was very upset to see it go after only one season.

Edited by J-Dubb

Off the top of my head just in the last two seasons all of these shows have been cancelled, and is largely why I barely watch TV at all these days.

ABC - Karen Sisco

CBS - The Handler

FOX - Fastlane, Firefly, John Doe, Wanda at Large, Wonderfalls

HBO - Oz (I think it had some life left in it)

MTV - 3 South, Clone High

Showtime - Dead Like Me

Edited by naiwf

Roswell (although by the third season I kind of agreed with the decision), The $treet, Futurama, Family Guy, Stark Raving Mad, The Mountain, Norm and most recently Dead Like Me (which I'm just now catching on TMN).

And to a lesser extent, Whose Line

Well, technically, that's back I believe. (at least that's what the commercials say) They've been saying new episodes every Monday. I don't know if that's like...never before seen ones...or if they've started filming again.

Two Guys And A Girl :(

No idea what network it was on, but it was on Trouble over here, and it pwned. You know something owns when you're still watching reruns 2 years later and aren't bored yet :P

Apparently, a lot of people are not reading my post. I said shows between 2000-2005. Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Two Guys and a Girl, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Miami Vice ... these are all old shows.

Yes, Two Guys and a Girl, and Boy Meets World did end in 2001 and 2000 respectively and Whose Line Is It Anyway? is showing new stuff, but I wanted shows that began its run in 2000, not before then.