The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Guest Kamala

Hello im Ivan Dobsky and im the Meatsafe Murderer although a never dunnit i only said dunnit so they wouldnt make me eat anymore poo!

Hello im Ivan Dobsky and im the Meatsafe Murderer although a never dunnit i only said i dunnit so they would take my nob out of thw Chilli

Michelle Reminds me of Ivan Dobsky!

Just got back from my holidays and I can't believe Jay got that far. What did Michelle do to get voted out, didn't she get something like 1.5m votes or something.

I see Emma was causing trouble again. Can she not just forget it, she wasn't going to win anyway if she had stayed in. Oh and how much was the prize fund in the end?

I think Victor should be Graham Norton's replacement on Channel 4. That would be class.

No because there is loads of stuff to do with BB still going on so leave this topic where it is Jook you git :P

I see some BB programme today after Friends was on. Michelle said how she thought Jason could have at least turned up to the BBLB thing, which I thought was pathetic. He can do what he wants, he didn't turn up most probably because he's sick of you twats(Minus Victor and Stuart, and maybe Ahmed). Shell and Dan were on Radio one I think it was, either way Shell was looking hot. It's on again tomorrow, this time apprently Michelle and Stuart have a nice dinner, maybe I'll pass on that ;)

Although I beleive hardly anything the papers say, apprently Jason is saying the show was fixed for Nadia to win. Even though papers do lie, I actually find this pretty much true if you ask me. Sadly I cant see us ever finding out whether it was or not. They should do like a big brother where all the past winners are put back in the house along with the runners up or something.

They should do that and have Victor host it. Anyone watch the Winner's Week? I thought it was funny when Ahmed and Marco swapped numbers, and Victor was acting the interviewer to Jason the bar.

The Slick Man needs his own show.