The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Michelle will be booed then she will cry like a two year old. While wiping her eye she will fall over and everyone will laugh at her :shifty:

Nahh she will get booed for sure. Nadia is looking favourite for the simple fact that twats feel sorry for her. It'll be her and Dan as the final two I'll say. Once Michelle goes tomorrow, Stu will be much better and Jason will finally have someone to talk to.

By the way, the slick man Victor is on TRL tomorrow.

Team Ironic/Handsome: Denise Richards asked for your number

Stu: Hahaha

Michelle: WHO! WHO ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER? WHO?

Stu: Hahaha

Michelle: WHO WAS IT THEY SAID? WHO WHO RWAAAAAAARLRGH

Guest Red Devil

Michelle definitely needs to go. I've never ever voted in Big Brother because no one has really had that impact to make me waste my cash to get someone out but Michelle is just plain pissing me off. Whenever Michelle isn't around Stu comes out of his shell a little but Michelle comes right back in stopping him. Hopefully my vote counted and Michelle gets evicted on Friday.

I think then Jay will go followed by Shell and then Stu followed by Dan leaving Nadia to win it, hopefully Stu wins but i can't see that happening unless Stu comes out of his shell in the final week.

i hope they dont boo michelle actually

what with this thing in this series of booing everyone? its like, people booed victor and now everyone loves him, i thought it was a shame that he left, because people judged him because of that argument with shell, no one remembered anything about the past 8/9 weeks!

there must be some thing going round where your only cool if you boo

They just found out this moment.

Davina mentioned Michelles name and she got booed to hell, and you could EASILY tell she wanted to cry her little eyes out. When Davina said Michelle is out she just tried to fight back to tears but...GUTTED YOU LITTLE SLAG! :shifty:

I'm so damn happy. Jason was looking as if he was a bit pissed, but I think he has Stuart to talk to now. Stuart tried to act sad, yet you can tell deep down he is happy.

Anyone see Michelle in the diary room from last night? She said something about Jason how he doesn't deserve to win, what a stupid idiot. How does Stuart deserve to win it Michelle? He hasn't entertained us at all BECAUSE OF YOU!

I cant wait till she walks out and gets booed to hell, its her own problem. Jason to win it now, but he was still getting booed so he wont I doubt. Only guy who didn't get one boo at all was Stuart, everyone else got booed, yes even the he/she thing.

BTW Victor was great on TRL earlier.

The only reason Michelle said she could see Stu winning was to try to influence the vote to Stu as she somehow thought that Stu would spend the cash on her. I want Stu to win now, then he can take Team Handsome on that skiing holiday.

Hmmm I'm not too sure I would go that far :shifty:

I don't want twat Stu to win either. Maybe when he becomes a man and actually speaks his mind, instead of being controlled by some woman who acts like a ten year old.

Jason to win, if not then the lovely Shell at least. She's looking hot tonight.

Maybe, but I still think its closer than everyone thinks it is. Now Jason has Stuart, he can actually show everyone how entertaining he is. Well show them idiots who don't like him.

Well Michelle got cheered by some of the little kiddies I see. She also got quite a lot of boos though, which she obviously deserves for ruining most of BB. I may as well turn it off now, because this woman talks more shit than what Den Watts does :shifty:

Guest Red Devil

Finally Michelle is gone, now i can see Stu really coming out of his shell and show how entertaining he can be. I've got a feeling Jay will be going on Wednesday if they do it by least votes but if it's done some other way then we might see a surprise. Hopefully Nadia is the next to go and Stu to win.