The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Guest y2gudge

Shell should have gone, at least Stu had a personality - Shell just cries...and looks half decent.

I would love for Nadia to come second to Jason to stick it to the stupid British public that got rid of Vic, plus the Bookies would clean up which would be a laugh!

*y2gudge*

Guest Red Devil

Today's the final day. I'm predicting a Jungle Cat win for tonight.

Shell --- Dan --- Nadia --- Jason

That's the way it should go but as long as Nadia doesn't win it i'll be happy.

Guest Red Devil

Hot-heads Victor and Emma had to be pulled apart by security guards when they almost came to blows in a TV studio in a carbon copy of the infamous "fight night" in the house when Emma was kicked out after threatening to kill him.

The pair squared up during an interview on MTV`s TRL show yesterday after Emma wound up arch enemy Victor by patting him on the head, resulting in a ferocious slanging match.

A source at the studio in London`s Leicester Square said: "Emma turned psycho."

"Slick" Victor, with his Diary Room raps, and Emma were just two of the more quirky characters to be given the boot.

Link

Looks like there was "Fight Night - Part 2"

GO JASON! WHOOO! GET IN THERE MY SON! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Still, I think Victor was the ONE and ONLY challenger to Nadia's claim. And since the public voted him out like the biggest bunch of bitches ever, we're doomed to a reign of Nadiadum.

Let's just hope Jason socks Nadia in the face before leaving. Show good ol' Hackjaw Jim that you should stay on the side of the fence God intended to keep you.

Guest Red Devil

I'm still hoping on a Jay victory because I'll be disgusted with Nadia winning, i hate her laugh and hate everything about her but she'll always get the sympathy vote and everyone will feel sorry for her.

Jay CAN still win it. The bookies have been wrong before. Of course Jay was 100/1, and he's got this far, the bookies predicted Shell to come 5th, didn't happen, they predicted Dan to come 2nd, and that hasn't happened, so nothing is entirely certain. Jay is a survivior, so I'm holding out hope.