The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Unfortunately, Nadia is going to win. It sucks, but there is no way anyone will get as much votes as she does. The race for 2nd is down to Stu and Dan, but Gandolf will rob Stu. Shell will go Wednesday, Jason 4th, Stu 3rd, Dan 2nd and then tragedy.

BTW, did anyone see that BB thing on Bo Selecta where they said they had a big announcement. I thought they were pissin about until Davina was there, but as soon as she said fuck or bugger I realised it was a pissabout. Still entertaining

You know, I have a feeling that if they do an eviction on Wednesday then Jason might just sneak into the final four.

I know he's pretty hated by the public, but he has more fans than, say, Shell, who many people are indifferent to.

Just a thought.

Shell isn't hated really though that's the thing. I'll say Dan goes this Wednesday if it happens.

Also yeah Victor was on TRL like I told you all before it happened so you could watch it. He was looking pretty damn cool and the small crowd there seemed to love him. He's back next week so don't worry. I think he will be on it on Wednesday along with Dermot O Leary and I think its the same day that Will Smith is on.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest Red Devil

After tonights episode it looks like Stu might be re-joining the JC. Hopefully this will bump up his and Jay's chance of getting ti the final 4 and winning it. I'm hoping Nadia goes Wednesday followed by Shell then Dan and then Jay leaving Stu to win it.

After tonights episode it looks like Stu might be re-joining the JC. Hopefully this will bump up his and Jay's chance of getting ti the final 4 and winning it. I'm hoping Nadia goes Wednesday followed by Shell then Dan and then Jay leaving Stu to win it.

Like it or not, Nadia has won. The show has pretty much been over in that respect for weeks.

And how come whenever I see Victor on TV everyone loves him? If you love him that much, you should have kept him in the house... :ohwell:

Edited by fineintent

Guest y2gudge

Like it or not, Nadia has won. The show has pretty much been over in that respect for weeks.

And how come whenever I see Victor on TV everyone loves him? If you love him that much, you should have kept him in the house...  :ohwell:

I'm sure everyone that is singing his prasies did so, but unfortunately the rest of the UK are in the media's pocket and so will vote to get rid of the 'bad guy.'

*y2gudge*

Edited by y2gudge

I'm sure everyone that is singing his prasies did so, but unfortunately the rest of the UK are in the media's pocket and so will vote to get rid of the 'bad guy.'

I didn't mean people here, more on shows like TRL and the media. They pretty much are in the media's pocket - they didn't realise how entertaining he could be. Since Vic has left the show has become formulaic and dull, yet the people in newspapers complaining about this are the people who voted the most entertaining person out.

I really do think BB will pull something so Nadia doesn't win. If they go ahead with this pub quiz you guys have been on about, then its that. I mean the only reason people want her to win is because they feel sorry for her because deep inside shes a bloke. BB aren't dumb and they know it, and in a way that's super unfair on the other housemates. If they did the pub quiz and got rid of Nadia, it would be open for ANYONE to win, yes even Jason. I don't see Dan as a favourite at all either.

No, the BB producers want Nadia to win. Its been obvious for a long time, and they've edited it so she's almost certain to win. Also, the headlines "Transexual wins British Big Brother" would probably be known a long way around the world, and its just the publicity producers want.

I bet you that your wrong, well no I don't want as I have no money but still :P

BB would be fools to let Nadia win it now. They have no choice but to spice it up, because IMO we wont get much action unless they do it. If Nadia went through the pub quiz, then it COULD lead to Stu getting it on with Shell, and Jason doing something with Dan :shifty:

Maybe, just maybe.

Guest Red Devil

A few news bits I've heard

Nadia is still favorite to win BB5 by a long shot but surprisingly Jason and Dan are JOINT favorite at second place to win it followed by Stu and then Shell. That means Shell is very likely to leave on Wednesday unless something dramatic happens.

On Wednesday it's planned that BB will throw a party for the housemates playing loud music in to cover crowd noises as well as giving beer and food to them. BB will then call the evicted housemate to the diary room and they will be evicted in there and will not be able to say goodbye to the remaining housemates. After the housemate leaves through another door then BB will tell the housemates the person has been evicted. This isn't 100% confirmed but it's what "insiders" have been claiming.