The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

I hope it is Jason that goes but I have a feeling that he will end up staying, all he ever does is moan about things, he never gets in and participates and is just boring to watch.

Tho I think it will be a close call and will probally be between Shell, Jason and possible Dan.

Thank you I knew Jason would stay, no one ever listens :P

That was great, I thought Stu was going to cry. Glad he went because to be honest he doesn't entertain me at all and was a pussy when Michelle was around. I'm going with Jason to win now, He has overcome all the odds so far and has survived it all. Maybe everyone disagrees with me, but IMO he can do it now and I hope he does as he's been brilliant.

More people voted Jason, Dan, Nadia and Shell to win because they're opinionated. The furthest you ever saw Stuart stretch was "no, I'm sorry, but I'm not being the groom" whereas the others have been involved in at least one conflict at one point during their stay.

If this was a vote to see who the public wanted OUT, no doubt Jason would be out. But it was a vote to see who the public wanted to WIN, and since Stuart did fuck all in his entire stay, I guess nobody thought he was worth wasting a vote on.

Next out is Shell, then Jason, then Dan, then Nadia. You can hope and prey all ya like, but when it boils down to it that's the order they're going.

Guest Red Devil

I'm literally shocked that Stu has left. I've been reading around at BB fansites and there's been rumors that this years BB was a fix to get Nadia to win it. Everything from Selective editing to fixed evictions. The thing that added to the rumors was on E4 "live" it looked 20 minutes behind because on C4 at 10:30 Stu was still in the house but at 10:15 on E4 Stu wasn't in there and everyone else in the house heard the "Stuart" chants. I was watching it and thought the same thing. I'm not sure what happened in that 30 minutes that there was no coverage but it just added to the rumors. It could've been just rumors but these rumors have been going around since Vic was evicted.

Hopefully now Jay wins it for the Jungle Cats but I've got no doubt that Nadia will win it with Shell coming 4th and Dan and Jay fighting over the 2nd spot.

More people voted Jason, Dan, Nadia and Shell to win because they're opinionated. The furthest you ever saw Stuart stretch was "no, I'm sorry, but I'm not being the groom" whereas the others have been involved in at least one conflict at one point during their stay.

If this was a vote to see who the public wanted OUT, no doubt Jason would be out. But it was a vote to see who the public wanted to WIN, and since Stuart did fuck all in his entire stay, I guess nobody thought he was worth wasting a vote on.

Next out is Shell, then Jason, then Dan, then Nadia. You can hope and prey all ya like, but when it boils down to it that's the order they're going.

What do I get when your wrong? :)