The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Guest y2gudge

It's stupid annoying little girls and the fact they love the love story of Miss Slut 2004, Michelle Double-Bass (gotta' love TV Critic Ally Ross taking the piss of Michelle gaining a ton of weight :thumbsup: ) and I'll say nothing of interest at all today, Stu, that has put The Slick Man out! I was so pissed when some people in work were happy at the result I nearly knocked them spark out!!

There is one person I feel sorry for, and thats Jason - I would hate to be in there now with 'The Get Along Gang,' at least he'll be able to do some more exercise now...

*y2gudge*

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I can't be bothered watching this shit anymore, it'll end with the Shemale winning. We should arrange some type of gas attack in the audience at the final, because if these people make up the 'general public' of Britain I'd rather they all died.

Its at times like these I wish Hitler had taken over Britain.

The only things that happened last night were Dan unblocking the sink I think. :P

Oh and Michelle and Stu kissing. (No fucking surprises there :angry: )

Bring back Victor! He's on BBLB today at least that's a start.

Haven't seem this posted, but was anyone watching last week in early hours of the morning when Victor was talking about Ric Flair? He was humming his entrance theme. What a great guy Victor is.

LOL I saw that, where he was saying Ric Flair was still kicking about in WWE and he was about 60. :P

I'm sure Victor borrows some of his lines from wrestling, stuff like "I'll be the last man standing" and "when all the smoke has cleared and the dust has settled" sound like he's got them from watching wrestling.

I feel sorry for Jason actually and he is right with what he said. Why the heck would he want to be in the house? The rest of the people in there are pure morons, yes every single one of them even Stu. I mean you have Stu and Michelle boring us to death with there love antics, Stu when you grow a set of balls then you might be able to tell her to fuck off. Then we have the tranny and Danny, both do my head in and should piss off. Shell on the other hand I like, yet she has two sides to her if you ask me.

Either Jason goes on Friday or he will walk.

Shell's two sides:

Side One: The side that wants everyone to like her so whenever anyone even breaths in a suspicious manner she thinks they hate her.

Side Two: The Sympathy vote tactics.

God what do people see in her?