The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Yeah, though hopefully Nadia might get the vote by Dan or Stuart, but even if Nadia did go up she would beat any of the JC's, which sucks. BTW, earlier tonight the boys all put on a strip tease for the girls hen night thing. I didn't see it, but I saw them getting ready for it.

Man Victor was funny tonight.

(To BB) ''I'll kick your ass and take your name down and stick it in my pocket. That's the kind of guy I am. You should shut-up 'cos I own you now Bia-tch. Know what I'm saying?''

Here's who I think will nominate each other

Dan; The JC's

Jason: Nadia & Michelle

Michelle; Dan & Jason

Shell; tough 'cos she gets on well with all of them

Stuart; Nadia & Dan

Victor; Nadia & Dan

So I think then that Nadia and Dan and maybe Jason are going to be up , depends on who Shell votes for.

Victor HAS to win.

Dan; The JC's

Jason; Nadia & Michelle

Michelle; Shell & Jason

Nadia: JC's

Shell; Jason & Nadia

Stuart; Nadia & Dan

Victor; Nadia & Dan

Dan: 2

Jason: 3

Michelle: 1

Nadia: 4

Shell: 1

Stu: 0

Victor: 2

Nadia & Jason up...

I loved how Victor was acting like a gangster, then asked for some bread and milk. Classic.

Edited by Jook

:lol: I still can't get over it.

I forgot about Nadia. She will nominate Jason & Stuart? I think she's gets on well with Victor.

The only entertaining one's left are The JC's and Shell because she strips at least twice a week.

I just watched the nominations uncut and Victor has become the legend of the serious, claiming to be at war with 'Dan Bin Laden' and 'Nadia Hussain'. He said that Dan could probably get the Israeli and Palestin leaders licking chocolate off each others arses, and then started acting like a chicken, saying being with Nadia is like being on Old McDonalds farm

Shell got a nomination off Dan which surprised me, hopefully Nadia goes this week, then Shell next. Unfortunately, Jason will go

Man I'd love to have that chair.

Vic the Slick is marrying Shell for a task. Michelle was green with envy. When the task was announced she immediately said that she wanted to be the bride and Stu would be the groom. He didn't want to do it. So she was trying to persuade him the whole day to be the groom, but he still refused.

That fuck he did, I don't think I would have been able to handle it.

On to the nominations I think either Jay or Dan will go. Does anyone else notice that Dan puts on this weird face when he's pretending to act?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3921963335&rd=1

That's the shit right there.

Edited by J-Rod

Man that was funny. I think I've just walked into Old McDonald's farm. Chicks fucking everywhere! lol

Does anyone think that Michelle and Stu actually done it under the table. I'm uncertain because I don't think Stu would have been up for it on national television but she was moaning away like a cow that was calfing and she was on top of him.

Fuck me did that turn me on :shifty:

I'm thinking they did it to be honest. Either that or they faked the whole thing, either way I don't care.

What was the group on about earlier? Shell said something about someone saying something out loud, have they all fallen out with Victor and Jason or what?

Guest y2gudge

Jason brought up the fact Shell gets involved in people's arguments when they are against him but not when he's in the right or something like that and it escalated from there, only got bits of it from Jason & Victor talking on E4 not long ago...

*y2gudge*

Guest Small Blue

I have a feeling Victor will go - solely for the fact that everyone will presume that Jason is already going and won´t feel the need to excessively vote to get him out. Vote for Jason to get him out, and then the public will stop the needless hatred of Victor.

I fucking love the Victor.