The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!

Victor or Jay are fucked. This week they are doing a boot camp with Jay and Michelle the sargeants and the rest are the privates. If the privates do well and do what they are told by the sargeants, Jay and Michelle will not be up for eviction this week. So if the privates do well they are all up for eviction. So Victor might be evicted.

But if the privates do crap, then Jay and Michelle are up for eviction, where Jay will go. Evil BB!!

Big Brother... bootcamp? So what instead of giving them an interesting task they force them to do boring chores and not talk to another person on sentry duty? Way to cut down on the entertainment! I'd roll my eyes but they hurt from watching this sheer stupidity from Endemol and C4 producers.

• Confused 1

Guest y2gudge

I wish people would vote Nadia out but they won't because the fact she has had a sex change plays on people's emotions, if she makes it to the final four I would tip her to win like Kate in BB3 - everyone voted for her to be the first woman winner, Nadia would be the first "sex changed" winner if you know what I mean.

Jason: "You need nicotine to keep your emotions in check!" - Damn Straight!

*y2gudge*

apparentl nadia is favourite at 2-1 i hate her so much though shes a lot worse than Ahmed I cant stand her voice and so annoying she always has her tits out to try and shows a women but shes a fuckin tranny, GET THE TRANNY OUT everyone vote for the bitch.

Jesus man, she may be a transexual but she is still a person. Lay off a bit - you don't like her? Fine. But don't let her life choices/styles be the reason for it.

Wow...Big Brother is something big in the UK isn't it? :mellow:

Yesterday downloaded the UK BB on Bittorrent just to check it out..and it just happened to be the first episode...and it's like WOW. When they enter the house, they're surrounded by fanfare...they all came in limos and stuff. And it was just like damn. The US one starts with just 12 people, or however many, standing in front of the house...

And the taste in women in this thread is odd. :blink: At least IMO. Maybe it's because I haven't seen the whole season so I don't know all the personalities and stuff...but from what I saw I definitely wouldn't say Shell is the hottest as been mentioned many times in this thread. But I'd say 'Michelle'. Second that Vanessa chick.

But hey, maybe I'm biased because just about every set of pics has her tits. But she's still hotter then the chick everyone in this thread is creaming over...