The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

I loved it when Marco said, "How dare he fucking pick a fight with me!" or something along those lines acting hard and then walked away with the campest walk ever. 

lol me and my bro pissed are selfs laughing when he done the camp walk it looked so funny.

I hope they bring Emma back into the house, this is kinda Big Brothers fault, they new that Emma would eventually kick of aginst Victor and they new it would be heated because of the last row they had, and yet they punish her by keeping her locked up in the bedsit when all along they must have known something like this would happen.

Guest British_Bulldogg

I really do want to go into that house and kick Emma hard in the face. She's so fucking irritating. She was sitting in the bedsit yelling at the fucking screen! They can't hear you, love! Fucking twat.

That's why i'm wondering why is are education system is failing.

Anyway i want Jason to kick the crap out of Marco. And Victor to do the same to Emma.

Heh, I watched it live and I have to say I was majorly pissed off when they took it off the air. Though the bits they did show were definately worth staying up for. I was really hoping for Emma and Marco to get smacked, and Nadia, she was out of order when she slapped Jason.

Guest awitts

BIG Brother’s gobbiest housemate Emma is to get the boot because bosses fear she is cracking up, The Sun can reveal. She will become the second housemate to leave — even though there has been no official eviction so far.

Last night her worried mum Karen was on her way to London from her home in Oldham, Greater Manchester, to be reunited with her daughter. Producers made the shock decision following the appalling fight in the house which saw Emma and Victor threaten to kill each other. She had to be dragged into the house’s bedsit for her own safety and has been there on her own ever since.

Yesterday an emotional Emma burst into tears as Big Brother ignored her pleas to be let out of the bedsit and back into the house. Last night a show insider admitted: “We are letting Emma go. Obviously both her and Victor’s behaviour was unacceptable. We gave them an official warning, alongside Marco, Nadia and Jason. “But Emma seems to really be cracking up under the pressure and we can’t take any chances that she could lose it if she’s put back into the house again. “We are doing this for her own sanity, and her mum is coming down to get her.”

Emma spent the day begging to be let out and promising to behave — and even offered to make up with Victor. She told Big Brother: “I’m perfectly fine. I’m willing to forget about it. I won’t even raise my voice. I’m going to be cool as a cucumber. Please, Big Brother.” After hours of being ignored she pleaded: “I want someone to come and talk to me, only for a couple of hours.” Big Brother told her the housemates were asleep. But a tearful Emma sobbed: “I’m wide awake and I just want to make friends with everybody and apologise for everything. “If anyone’s up, even if it’s Victor — and I know he is — I’ll talk to him. I won’t argue, I won’t raise my voice. There’s no point in me sat in here.” Emma eventually went to bed after Big Brother’s repeated refusals to let her out.

Her eviction will follow that of fiery lesbian Kitten — who was thrown out for repeatedly breaking the rules. Meanwhile, Big Brother baddie Victor bragged yesterday: “I don’t care if I’m Britain’s most hated man.” His arrogant outburst came after he spent 40 minutes in the Diary Room with a psychologist discussing the violence which happened after a food fight got out of control on Wednesday night. As he discussed the meeting with gay hairdresser Dan, he said: “What did they say to me? ‘How would you feel if you are Britain’s most hated man?’

“Just because you come on a game show and try and mix it up a bit, doesn’t mean you’re f****** evil. I’ll tell Davina McCall when I get there, I’ll say, ‘If they don’t like me they can all kiss my a***’.”

Edited by awitts

Guest British CitiZen

If any of Marco's harem or even Victor or Jay were put into the bedsit themslves, they would have done the same as Emma. What do they expect her to do by herself for days?

The only resason she is cracking up is because she is on her own, it would drive me nuts to be stuck on my own in a crappy little room, I mean when she knows all her friends are next door and she can't see or speak to them it would suck. All she seems to want to do is get back in and make friends and try and forgot the whole thing, yet BB insits on keeping her locked up their the one's driving her crazy.

Guest awitts

Channel 4 and Big Brother production company, Endemol, have confirmed that Big Brother contestant Emma will not be returning to the House.

A spokesman for the show said: "We don't think Emma is any more to blame for the events of Wednesday night than anyone else, but we believe this is the best course of action to ensure the welfare and safety of all the housemates, including Emma.

"The house is calm as all the other housemates appear to be working through their issues, but we're concerned that Emma's return might increase the risk of a repeat incident.

"Emma has accepted our decision."

They have made a huge mistake! :angry:

Edited by awitts

"The house is calm as all the other housemates appear to be working through their issues, but we're concerned that Emma's return might increase the risk of a repeat incident.

They're probably right there.

The first two people out, like them or not, have been the ones causing the most arguments and drama. This sucks bad.

Guest Red Devil

During the big fight, what actually happened? Did anyone get hit? Did Victor hit Emma?

Emma threw a silver platter at Victor who retaliated by throwing it right back at her but before it could get any worse Stuart pushed Victor away. Most of the fight was a load of screaming and shouting with BB staff coming in to stop all of that because of fear of violence.