The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Ahmed will go tomorrow along with Emma most probably, simply because two have to go. If it was one, he would be staying. Yeah he isn't super entertaining but at least he ain't an annoying shit like Marco.

I watched the part where they nominate earlier and saw Vanessa and boy is she great. I am actually starting to think she deserves it, she seems like the nicest one in the house. Victor too. A little loud, but hes entertaining.

Michelle, Nadia and Marco can just go to hell. They are all just boring to be honest.

If these were the streets, Victor would shoot them all. He's a proper gangster...So he should win it

Victor? A proper gangster? What the fuck have you been smoking?

Victor is just acting like that. In real life he wouldn't be much different from your average Joe.

The only person Victor scares is Stuart. (being the reason he was off the roundabout first).

That's because Jason has limited knowledge and is going with a typical black person stereotype.

So no Victor isn't a gangster. He's just a Yardie wannabe.

Anyway...Michelle is playing games with Stuart at the minute just to stay in.

But, I want Stuart to win. He just seems laidback, cool and has long hair.

(I, myself am lacking all but the long hair. :shifty: )

EDIT: Victor can stay a while though, just so that he kisses Nadia and then sees it in the paper when he gets home that she was a man,

Edited by TEWObsession

That Michelle is one stupid BIATCH!! Apparently last night, a helicopter hovered over the house. Big Brother ushered the housemates into their room. While inside somebody told Michelle that it was newspapers etc looking for gossip.

So Michelle thought, this was my chance to get noticed, and ran outside topless with Emma and continued to run around the place to get noticed. I know she wants to be a model, but did she have to get noticed that way?!?

Ahmed will go tomorrow along with Emma most probably, simply because two have to go. If it was one, he would be staying. Yeah he isn't super entertaining but at least he ain't an annoying shit like Marco.

I watched the part where they nominate earlier and saw Vanessa and boy is she great. I am actually starting to think she deserves it, she seems like the nicest one in the house. Victor too. A little loud, but hes entertaining.

Michelle, Nadia and Marco can just go to hell. They are all just boring to be honest.

Michelle and Nadia are boring but Ahmed isn't? :blink:

Rumour has it that each of the BB contestants will have their own highlights DVD.

Except Ahmed, who'll have his own highlight floppy disk. <_<

"OMG HE SAT ON A DIFFERENT CHAIR TODAY, PUT IT ON THE HIGHLIGHT REEL"

Edited by TheReilDeal

Guest Small Blue

Michelle and Nadia are boring but Ahmed isn't? :blink:

Rumour has it that each of the BB contestants will have their own highlights DVD.

Except Ahmed, who'll have his own highlight floppy disk. <_<

"OMG HE SAT ON A DIFFERENT CHAIR TODAY, PUT IT ON THE HIGHLIGHT REEL"

Translation: Endemol have too many DVD's left over from the unsold Big Brother 4 ones. Let's waste them all.

Topless mud wrestling :D that made my night, and Stuart looks like he is getting tired of Michelle and i dont blame him, she's all over him, he dosent seem to get any time to himself without Michelle coming along and bothering him, i know she likes him an all but she is trying too hard.

That was certainly entertaining, and how many times did Emma pop out of her top lol.

Will be intresting to see how they take this throughout the week.

YEAH! AHMANIA IS GOING TO RUN WILD!

Emma couldn't fall out of her top any more times.

She could've... Oh believe me, she could've. :P

As far "AHMANIA" is concerned, there is no such thing. He's a boring old bastard who thinks the fans actually give two shits about him and thus will continue the same gameplan he had before.

Random Note: NEVER let Emma read ANY type of announcement of ANY kind.

Hell shoot me I like Ahmed, I think his being outcast is causing some entertainment inside the house. I know in a couple of weeks there will be other stuff going on but for the moment I want to see if he will adjust his gameplan. Cause if he does stay the same he will be out, but if he changes and lets AHMANIA take over him it will be wicked.