The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Since I've had more time to watch it and decide on everyone, here's my rundown on what I think of everyone

Jason - Funny, but gets a little too gay for my liking

Dan - Seems really normal and calm. One of my favorites

Stuart - Can't make up my mind. Seems alright sometimes, buy seems like a cock at others

Ahmed - Just fucking do something or get out

Victor - Didn't like him at first, but now I find him particularly funny

Marco - Just go and die, you immature little twat.

Michelle - Used to really like her, now gone off her slightly.

Vanessa - Ruffty.

Shell - Nice arse.

Nadia - Irritating as hell. Too "whacky" for my liking.

Emma - Dippy, but not dippy funny. Starved for attention and an absolutle pain in the arse.

Anyone watch the live thing last night? Emma was cyring and going ape shit because she walked in on Victor on the toilet and he said "For fuck sake". Silly bint.

Did anyone catch the Hacksaw Jim Duggan reference tonight? Victor was in the diary room, slagging someone of, and he called them Hacksaw Jim Duggan, among other things. Victor > *

Did anyone catch the Hacksaw Jim Duggan reference tonight?  Victor was in the diary room, slagging someone of, and he called them Hacksaw Jim Duggan, among other things.  Victor > *

It was during nominations. He nominated Emma, calling here 'possibily the stupidiest person on the planet' and then Nadia, which he said 'AKA Hackjaw Jim Duggan AKA Jaw Big Enough to Sink the Titanic, etc'

Pretty funny not to mention I agree with him for the most part...

I hope Emma goes, i did like her at the start i thourght she was funny, but now i cant stand her.

According to Channel 4 website Ahmania has been released upon the big bro housemates.

On Big bro they keep saying that when the two housemates get evicted they will work for Big Brother for 1 week, what do they mean work for them, is it kinda like coming up with challanges or something.

Hey. Boring Ahmed has just lost it! He's started smashing plates outside and crying.

EDIT: Still in a room with his head in his hands.

They were right Ahmania is upon us.

Edited by Cortez

I hope Emma goes, i did like her at the start i thourght she was funny, but now i cant stand her.

According to Channel 4 website Ahmania has been released upon the big bro housemates.

On Big bro they keep saying that when the two housemates get evicted they will work  for Big Brother for 1 week, what do they mean work for them, is it kinda like coming up with challanges or something.

The evicted housemates will live in a BB bedsit and then return in a week. So that they will know that they are hated when they return.

The evicted housemates will live in a BB bedsit and then return in a week. So that they will know that they are hated when they return.

Oh i see, should be intresting then, Michelle will probally stir things up with Vanessa, and Shell aftewr they slagged her off, and if Ahmaed came back in god help them all, he will rage his anger that is known as "Ahmania".

Jesus! Did anyone see the bedsit. It's tiny, but it has got a plasma TV for the two housemates to spy on the others so that when they come back in, they'll know what people have said behind their backs.

PS After today performance by Ahmed I'd be scared locked up with him in a tiny room for a week or so.