The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

If I was in that house, I'd provoke Kitten into hitting me, then I'd uppercut the bitch and claim it was all in the name of self defence, the silly carpet licking whore.

No, you stupid easy geordie. You'e giving us all bad names (If that was even possible ¬_¬).

And Jook, how can you find Emma attractive, she's god damn ugly. I reckon she's a plant, come on, she's obviously, i'll let the pictures do the talking (Not the best pictures of both, but if you watch it they do look so alike)

post-128-1086362037.jpg = post-128-1086362146.jpg

**SPOILERS**

Kitten was evicted.

Kinda anitclimatic if you ask me. I woulda thought they would keep her in, so to cause more fights and stuff. Ah well, she annoyed the fuck out of everyone, so shes gone now. :)

The look on Dan's face was fucking PRICELESS whenever he seen Michelle and Stuart go at it.

And as if the whole Dan and Jason thing couldn't get any weirder, he licked chocolate off his ass and then to make things worse I got sick when Stuart kissed that Nadia man.

Guest Small Blue

Big Brother has just announced its first weekly task for the Housemates.

A Fast Food joint called Big Bro Food To Go has been installed in the House which will be open 24 hours a day. Whenever the phone rings the Housemates will have 30 mins to deliver an order phoned through from Big Brother.

The task will last until Wednesday and the Housemates will have 3 minutes to answer the phone and remember the order. Failure to deliver the order will result in the task being lost, although there will be three failures allowed.

Although they will be able to eat the food themselves, they will have to make sure that they dont run out of ingredients, otherwise they wont be able to fulfil the orders.

If they successfully complete the task, they will receive a Big Brother Privilege Pass, although what that entails is still a mystery.

--

Also, Kitten is considering leaving the country with the reputation she now has. Hoo-fucking-rah!