The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

gone off michelle since she went into the bedsit, she's been acting kinda cocky, needs a slap with my wang.

still think stu is pretty cool (hey his fave band is busted, he is representing us gay fans  B) )

my fave hot female is Michelle

Fixed. your post.

B)

Edited by Kaneanite

Guest y2gudge

I would love to just slap Michelle into next week, I barely acknowledged her before she went in but now I hate her with a passion! I hope to God they boo her when she comes out...

Oh and Victor is 'Da Man!'

*y2gudge*

Holy shit what is that all about?

I just put it on and Victor was about to kick the shit out of Emma. Seriously they all seem to be against Victor and even Vannessa from the looks of things. Emma can get the fuck out because she just does my head in.

Will Emma not realise that Victor could slap her into the new year? He may not really be some gangsta but he is far from being a pussy.

Oh and trust me Marco will end up getting the shit kicked out of him by Victor you wait and see. The little nonce was taking the piss out of him a minute ago, big mistake you little cunt. Same goes for that 'Haley Cropper' Nadia.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

It was quality when it all kicked off but it really showed up BB. They wanted conflicts and arguments but as soon as one happened they cut away for ages. You got what you want, why not show it? I just don't understand it, apparently all they did is call in security guards to defuse the situation, hardly something that isn't suitable to be shown.

I missed it all, ive got E4 on now and on thr text messages they keep saying bring Emma back, so has she gone for good, and what happened last night.

Apparently it had to be taken off the air last night. I think Victor poured wine over Emma and things got VERY heated and secruity had to be brought in

All sounds intresting, has Victor been punished for pouring wine over Emma, he seems like he could easily loose his temper, maybe they will talk about it tonight.

Here's a rundown of everything that happened from DS:BB:

Emma and Michelle returned to the house at approximately 10.45pm last night - most of the group were pleased to see them back but Jason and Victor took it particularly badly, having thought they'd already picked off two of the competition

Emma let Nadia and Marco in on the secret of what she'd been up to in the bedsit over the past week - both were angry and horrified to hear some of the things Jason and Victor had been saying. At the same time, Michelle spilt the beans to Stuart

Emma, Nadia and Marco - all somewhat drunk - began to wind Victor and Jason up, both deliberately with passing provocative comments and unintentionally by being loud

A water fight and food fight erupted in the garden, sending Vanessa into complete shock. She broke down in tears in the bedroom, slating the others for their "lack of respect" and "behaving like animals." Threatening to quit, she was comforted by Shell, also in tears

Seeing Vanessa in tears appeared to be the final straw for Jason, and at around 1.15am he confronted the harem in the living area, flipping a table and screaming at both Nadia and Marco

"I'll fucking take your head off," Jason told Emma as she became involved. Soon she was arguing with Victor, who threw white wine over her.

Plates were smashed and much profanity was abound as the whole group got involved in the clamour - at one point Victor apparently shoved Nadia across the room

Victor and Emma were dragged apart as Big Brother called Victor to the diary room immediately. "I'll fucking take your head off," shouted Emma, being carried away by Daniel

Stuart held Victor back and eventually managed to get him into the diary room, where he was joined by Vanessa and Jason

In the bedroom, Emma was fuming, accompanied by an equally irate Marco, who claimed to have been threatened by Jason,/li>

Shell was also present - very much shaken up by the whole affair - and shortly before 2am she collapsed on the bathroom floor

Seconds later producers cut live streaming from the house completely. The feeds remained off air for an hour, returning at 3.08am

Victor was seen in the garden with Jason, Michelle and Stuart, remarking on how "fucked up" the whole situation was. Security guards had been brought into the house for the safety of all of the contestants but stayed in the background, off-camera

In the bedroom were Nadia, Marco, Daniel and Ahmed, all similarly in shock at the situation (with the possible exception of Ahmed, who was trying to sleep). at this point there was still no sign of Shell, Vanessa or Emma

Finally, at around 4am, Shell and Vanessa were back with half of the group in the living area. From the bedroom, Nadia tried to beckon over Shell but Michelle conveyed to her that Shell was "very upset" with her over her earlier row with Vanessa

By 5am, both separated parties began to settle down for some shut-eye. Emma had still not returned to the house

As of late this morning, Emma is still not back in the house - instead she's being kept in the bedsit while producers decide what the next steps should be.

I hope someone kicks the shit out of Marco.

It all started whenever Emma and Marco started spraying water on Jason. Jason ignored them. Then they started a food fight. Jason then came in and tossed the table over and told Marco to shut the fuck up. Marco and Emma then started ballet dancing or something in front of Jason not listening to him at all. Then Jason got pissed and said 'You don't ever dance in front of me like that again, you wee bald fuck! Do you understand!?!'

Then it just got completely out of hand.

Guest Red Devil

Now that's how BB should be. The fight was great with security guards coming in. I hope Jay kicks the shit out of Marco though. Hopefully this thing doesn't cool down and gives us some more entertainment tomorrow.

Also I've heard rumors that people who had tickets to the BB Eviction night tomorrow have been told 'not to bother' and exchange them tickets for some one's later down the line so does that mean there won't be an eviction tomorrow?