The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Guest Red Devil

I wish to god that Marco is gone come Friday, he is fucking annoying and to quote Jason he 'screams like a banshee'. I hope he goes but I've got a feeling that Michelle will be the one gone.

Did anyone catch Victors peoples eyebrow comment the other night. They showed Dan and Shell saying how it was unfair that Michelle had been nominated since she had done nothing wrong and they really liked her, Becki looked like she could have died there and then.

Guest y2gudge

I fuckin love the JC's man and the nominations are the perfect ones for me. Everyone I speak to in work hates Jason & Victor (are all girls/camp though), do you guys like the JC's or am I the only one?!

*y2gudge*

The JC's fucking rule. I'm gonna stop watching if/when Victor and Jason get voted out. I think Jason should calm down abit. Victor needs him for support.

Oh and did Michelle actually receive any nominations this week apart from Becki?

This JC/Hareem feud is the best thing to ever come out of Big Brother.

Agreed. On tonights episode, Marco was REALLY annoying me. After he got nominated he just started insulting Ahmed and Victor and anyone else that happened to be around for no reason at all, and it really made me angry. And then later on he was being all friendly with Dan and Victor even though he had said ealier that he didn't like them. Marco = two faced. Victor may be a bastard, but at least he's honest.

Edited by Jonny D

I hate the Jungle Cats and I hate the Harem posse too. Big Brother has made it shit now.

Non-Believer!! :P

Marco really pissed me off last night, Ahmed or Victor should have decked them. He called them boring to their faces. He keeps complaining that everyone's boring but what the fuck does he do that's so exciting. Running around screaming like a banshee so to speak? Pathetic. And why does Nadia laugh at everything that he says. He's not even funny. So people of UK & Ireland vote out either the fucking manbeast Nadia or get that Marco twat out because he really did piss me off last night.