The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Does anyone notice that I was the first Victor supporter here. Everyone else said 'oh Shell be my wife and get your baps out'. Now since then nearly everyone here supports Victor.

So officially I started the band-wagon! :P

Oh the task was cool as well.

Guest y2gudge

Does anyone notice that I was the first Victor supporter here. Everyone else said 'oh Shell be my wife and get your baps out'. Now since then nearly everyone here supports Victor.

So officially I started the band-wagon! :P

Oh the task was cool as well.

I'm guessing a lot of us liked him from the start, I certainly did, but just didn't say so...

I hope the JC's fuck "The Get Along Gang" right up this week but I don't see it happening because Michelle being the trash bag ho that she is, was saying that Jason hasn't been up, it isn't right, bla bla bla so the rest will vote the JC's because of her. Also whilst I'm in mid-rant she should have left by now, she had her last warning then threw a shoe at Ahmed before talking about nominations - The Bitch Needs To Go! [/rant]

*y2gudge*

I supported Victor from the start. Though to begin with I liked Jason more than him, but now Victor is my favourite and Jason is my second favourite. My Dad hates Victor though, so thats probably one of the reasons I like him so much.

By the way, does anyone know how long is left until it finishes.

OMG I can't belive that, and look at the buy now price £550.00, I felt sorry for Michelle tonight after watching the task, the fish guts looked horrible.

That ebay thing is weird. I sort of felt sorry for Michelle then I though nah and just laughed at her crying. I think she's using Stu to stay in. The JC's are right. She does boss Stu around. I bet ya if Michelle went, then Stu would really start to get going, but for now he is that hog's bitch.

Edited by J-Rod

Apparently not, according to some random actress on T4 on Saturday...she said she wanted to watch it in California but she couldn't because it wasn't on :s

Just get someone to tape it. The final week's always shit anyway ;)