The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Did anyone hear what the JC's where planning for tonight. If either one of them gets evicted they're going to do a Kitten and stay in the house and lose all the money for the rest of the house. :lol: fucking brillant.

Guest y2gudge

Did anyone hear what the JC's where planning for tonight. If either one of them gets evicted they're going to do a Kitten and stay in the house and lose all the money for the rest of the house.  :lol: fucking brillant.

I second your fucking brilliant!!

Also I think Vic was pissed when he went off on one 'cos I didn't see him without a glass of champagne all day, plus you gotta love The Slick Man!

*y2gudge*

It's going to be Jason or Victor...but Victor HAS TO STAY.

Last night was funny, Victor was hysterical but he was right. Daniel is sort of gained respect for me after Victor brought up the Ahmed thing.

Also, I think it's a bit unfair how they've put Jason and Victor has baddies, if you see some of the live footage, you can see Jason once was talking Daniel about having kids, and Jason said he wanted to have kids because he never knew his parents or have any family. I thought that was quite revealing of his true personality - which Channel 4 didn't show...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, what da god damn fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck is fucking going on with the fucking BB viewers? First Marco goes (okay annoying, but bitchy) then Ahmed (wankers) AND NOW THE SLICK MAN HAS GONE!

Edited by Xand

Fuck's sake. I'm CONVINCED that the entire British public is nothing more than a bunch of retards that don't have a single fucking idea what's good for them. Victor was the only entertaining thing to come out of Big Brother, so they go and vote him out. Wow, it's gonna be fucking entertaining now with a total of ONE opiniated person left.

PS: Nadia's gonna win, and there's unfortunately nothing we can do about it. He isn't funny, he's a screeching piece of shit.

I have this mind numbing fear that Daniel, Nadia, Shell, Michelle and Stuart will be in the last week and all it'll be is.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Stu....

STU!

Hello I have annoying posh voice and want everyone to like me. Why don't you like me?

STU!

Victor might as well have taken Jason with him when he went out, because he's going next week.

I'm just so pissed off because last year people complained that it was boring and lacked entertainment. So to spice it up they added interesting people and what do the public do. They chuck them out first. Like Ahmed or Becki or even Marco. I mean it's just stupid and now people are going to complain now it's boring with just ordinary people left. Ah well that's another BB out of the way for another year.

I'm sort of glad Victor's gone now because I'm going on holidays and now I can relax knowing that nothing entertaining is going to happen. And if you call two people shagging under a table entertainment, then television has reached a new low.

I knew the british public were gonna shoot themselves in the foot on this one. I just knew it. I had a feeling that it was gonna be down to Victor and Jason - so I voted for Jason because Victor is more inclined to do more in the house than Jason (despite both being very entertaining). What a waste of a vote.

There's no way that this quote is gonna be surpased though, Victor's got this one: "Turn the hot water on, I'm gonna get ill, I've already got the sniffles..." Classic stuff.