The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Excuse my Non-PC comments here, but get that filthy tranny out, shes annoying, shes repulsive and she dresses like a drag queen, if she was a real woman she'd be labelled a slut.

Hopefully someone poisons here lip gloss and she dies a horrible death.

Victor maybe going. Apparently, my mum and dad, watching the live feed - say that he's having a go at everyone at the after wedding thing. Shell's crying in the diary room. Not as bad as Emma...while Jason is just watching them quietly...

Why in the blue hell does Michelle thinks that she can sing. Shut her fucking mouth shut Vic. I think now Vic and just had his coffin nailed shut. He's just after having a big argument with the rest of the house minus Stuart and Jason. So of course now all the teenage girls will vote 'the bad guys off' and wanting Shell or Michelle to win. If Michelle wasn't in love with Stu she would have been gone already.

Guest y2gudge

Michelle always wants to be centre of attention and it does my head in, I hope Vic tells her she's an attention seeking bitch before he leaves! :thumbsup:

*y2gudge*

I'm starting to hate Michelle more evfery day. She has Stuart majorly whipped and whenever he does something of his own free will that she hasn't told him to do she gets all stressed. And why the hell did she have to up and pole dance with Shell? I think it was because Shell was actually good at it and Michelle didn't want her getting all the attention.