The Victor Ebuwa Appreciation Thread

Stevie B

Guest Red Devil

It was defiantly the best BB ever but I'm not at all happy with who won it. There's at least half a dozen of those housemates who deserved to win it more but the British public vote in mysterious ways. a 74% landslide shocking!

Nah, it weren't the best Big Brother, the first was easily the best. In every one though there's a standout character, other than BB4 I can't even remember anyone who was in that who won it? Or was this BB4. I thought this was BB5 though? Who won BB4, I need to know.

In BB1 there was Craig

In BB2 there was Brian (I think that's what the gay one was called, he wasn't overly camp like Marco and was actually funny, there was also Bubble, despite beign a bit of a twat was also funny sometmes)

In BB3 there was Spencer

In BB4, I can't remember a thing about it

In BB5, there was Victor and Victor will reign forever more bwahahahahahaha

Okay, this post was useless, I just need somebody to tell me who won BB4.

I thought the two that got married were on BB2, maybe I was wrong. I can't remember that far back.

Didn't BB3 have that Sandy guy, who was like 40 odd and climbed onto the roof and ran away? And whilst that happened Spencer hopped the fence and stole food from the rich side.

BB2 was Helen and some bloke. BB3 was Lee and Sophie. BB3 did have Sandy and Alex.

Nadia isn't the first transsexual on BB. Anyone remember Lisa from BB4? She can kill you with two fingers!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I remember Alex. When you think about it, Stuart in BB5 was basicly just Alex light, and he didn't offend people.

I still need to remember BB4 (Maybe I don't)but can somebody please tell me who won the bastard thing.

Guest Angry Baboon

Nadia should be shot like a stray dog, I saw her for five minutes after winning, and she came across as a whiny, hyperactive ninny. If I was Jason I would have cock slapped her in the neck.

BB3 was easily the best because of Jonny and Kate, they were so great. At the same time you had the biggest cunt ever, Spencer, who I detest. Then you had cock Alex, who is so gay looking but was funny. Then you had Lee, Sophies, Jade and a few more and it was so much more entertaining.

Anyway I missed it last night as I was out with some friends, heard about the result. I think I'll take ALL of the spotlight because ALL of you guys tried to say Jason would either be gone by this point or wouldn't make it to the final two. He easily deserved to win it. He didn't play the viewers into liking him, he didn't try to seek attention, he didn't want sympathy. They all vote for Nadia because they feel sorry because shes a bloke, a very dirty bloke.

Anyone see BBLB on Friday at like 6PM? I was round a friends before going out and watched it, and Victor was so great. The good thing is he doesn't just sit there and agree and lie like most, he speaks what he thinks. It was so funny seeing him just standing there and cheeking the person who phoned in saying she was totally wrong, and then saying Jason totally deserved to win. The thing with that is he was so damn right, while we had spastics like Vannessa, Cunt lips Marco and the other twats moaning about him and praising The THING!...Also Stuart was kind of cool, he wanted Jason to win.

Is Davina still doing the next BB? I swear she said she was quitting ages back.

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that she wanted to carry on doing it for as long as it lasts. To be honest I found Jason boring and a miserable cunt, all he done was moan and whinge at every little thing. Does annyone know why he didn't go to the big brother reunion today.

He did moan a little bit, because he didn't get on with half the people there. Also whats wrong with moaning? That's why he deserved to win, because he was always there being honest and not thinking inside "God I fucking hate these cunts". Him and Victor were easily the two honest people in the house, there wasn't a single other person who was. Not even everyones favourite guy Stuart, because I so know he wanted to tell Michelle to fuck off :P