Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick

Lord Nibbler

On his first tour through Europe, The Game sparked alot of controvery. Myself and Yash went to the Snoop Dogg & Game show tonight in Amsterdam at the Heineken Music Hall, and it was definitely worth it. Having trouble with the security guards, we weren't able to take any pictures or film the show, but I'm gonna give ya'll a detailed review of what went down.

We got there a little late, missing the beginning of Game's performance. As we entered the arena, Game was on stage with his shirt off, the pants sagging extra hard, and his Aftermath chain shining around his neck. He had a very good stage presence, and a very solid performance overall. After doing Dreams and Church For Thugs, where he already took shots at the likes of Yukmouth, Memphis Bleek, Joe Budden and Murder Inc, he told DJ Quik on the 1's and 2's to stop the music and announced something that could be the start of a huge battle in HipHop.

As ya'll saw on here the other day, Jay-Z recorded a little song going at Game on Funk Flex radio show (Hot97). "I got an email from the USA, saying that JayZ been on the radio dissing Game...", Game spoke. "Now I told ya'll I don't take shots at legends, but how many of ya'll think Game should record a diss song for Jay-Z"?, he asked the cheering crowd.

That's when the beat to "How We Do" started, and Game started a little chant that he then repeated about 10 times.

"Ja Rule Can SUCK MY DICK, Ashanti can SUCK MY DICK, Irv Gotti can SUCK MY DICK, Murder Inc can SUCK MY DICK, Joe Budden can SUCK MY DICK, Memphis Bleek can SUCK MY DICK, Beanie Sigel can SUCK MY DICK, Jay-Z can SUCK MY DICK, Rocafella can SUCK MY DICK, if you a hater nigga SUCK MY DICK".

At that point Game was totally pumped up, and went into "How We Do", followed by "Hate It Or Love It". After a little interlude by DJ Quik where they played the beat to "Pitch In On A Party", Game came back to Jay-Z again, visibly even more heated. He ended his set by doing the "Suck My Dick" chant a couple more times, and left the crowd hyped, but shocked at the same time.

Did Game bite off more than he can chew with this one? Will G-Unit ride with him through this beef? This will be interesting to see in the coming weeks.

Let's get back to the show, after about 15min of break, DJ Jam took the stage and announced Snoop Dogg, Soopafly and Uncle June Bugg. Daz, however, couldn't make it due to problems with his passport. Snoop walked on stage dressed in blue and white, to the intro of Paid The Cost, "Da Bo$$ Would Like To See U". As always, he went through all his old hits, performing every single song off Doggystyle except for "For My Niggaz & My Bitches, Serial Killa and G-Funk Intro". They rapped Kurupt's verse on "Ain't No Fun", throwing in a little Fuck Kurupt! at the end. "Deep Cover, P.I.M.P remix, Bitch Please, Drop It Like It's Hot, Let's Get Blown, Down 4 My Niggaz" were also part of the set. After blazing a huge joint during his chronic break and doing his obligatory "Smoke Weed, Get High, and FucK" chant, bringing his Uncle Reo" on stage to help him out, he let his band The Snoopadelics go into a little reggae instrumental, making the crowd singing along with him. He finished it off with "Who Am I", Snoop and his crew exited the stage.

Overall it was a great show, I missed the other opening act Flipsyde, and the songs "Higher, Westside Story and Put You Up On Game" off of Game's set.

We will be uploading pictures that our forum member Mauzip took, anybody else with pictures, feel free to email me them.

Dubcnn will also be present at one of the Germany shows, this time bringing ya'll some exclusive footage and interviews, so look forward to that!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluesman

Now if Jay was smart, he'd publicialy accept the Game's offer, asking for the time and place. Game would (most likely) back out, to which Jay can claim he is a phony and a coward. Than, a few months later, on stage when they're battling back and forth, Beyonce comes out to say she took Game up on his offer. After siding with Game they take turns dissing the shocked Jay on stage, who doesn't know how to respond.

Now THAT's a feud.

Guest Bluesman

Out of curiosity, as I am fairly ignorant on these matters, what prevents Game from coming out and saying "Jay is a fool, he misread and misrepresented my lyrics. There is nothing to feud over?". Is it kind of the high school deal where someone picks a fight with you for no reason (or an illegitimate one), and you refuse to fight, that your automatically dubbed a pussy?

I had enough of beef. Now Game should know he ain't no nas, and can't beat jay. I tink jay should of just let the shit go and not even worry about game and worry about running Def Jam. This beef is dumb. Also Kurupt will rip Snoop, Daz, Soopafly, and whoever else in that camp that hates him.

Out of curiosity, as I am fairly ignorant on these matters, what prevents Game from coming out and saying "Jay is a fool, he misread and misrepresented my lyrics. There is nothing to feud over?". Is it kind of the high school deal where someone picks a fight with you for no reason (or an illegitimate one), and you refuse to fight, that your automatically dubbed a pussy?

Yuk owned Game, and Nas killed Jay.

I don't like you, but I have to agree with that.

Jay Z will kill Game. I like Game, I love the Westcoast, but the ONLY person on Aftermath that could bring anything worth it to Jay Z is Eminem, and he won't battle Jay Z, because he's gone on record as saying he has too much respect for him.

Its not like anyone takes Game seriously anyway. Change of Heart. Hell, I heard that 50 Cent dosen't even like him, but as long as Game makes money, its all good.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Game wasnt branded a pussy for not replying, cause he did reply, it just took him 3 months to do so, after he ran into Yuk at a club, Yuk told Game he had beef with 50, Game said that was his on him, and it was all cool, then 3 months later Game comes with a diss, and the very next day Yuk hits up "Game Ova pt. 1" a week later "Game ova pt. 2."

Hell, Budden murdered Game in their beef.

Big Sty said it best "Ya got Budden dissin Game, and Game dissin Budden/ And neither one of these bitch ass niggas is sayin nothing/ Its like 2 wack cats tryin to find out who's better/ Yall wouldnt be hot if you worked together"

Edited by BacknBlackHoez

I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Jay Z. He's not 'God MC' like some say, and neither is Nas. Then again, I'm not a fan of most of the East Coast (I do like Nas, I just put him behind a few people). So, Game has the whole West Coast thing going for him with me.

That said, he's an idiot for this, but Jay Z is a bigger idiot if he decides to 'beef' with Game. He has nothing to gain from it. If he wins, wow, you beat Game. If he loses, his rep is badly damaged. Game, on the other hand, win or lose, is going to sell MORE records, and if he loses, well, he's still the 'Change of Heart' rapper.