Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick

Lord Nibbler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with rappers? They just sing their crappy songs at each other and pollute the airways.

You want to do something useful? Shoot yourselves so I can sell your gold chains for dog leashes.

I was like you once, before I reached enlightenment.

What's with rock and metal? They just tune their guitars down and sing about satan, corrupting poor kid's minds.

You want to do something useful? Sacrifice yourselves to satan so I don't have to put up with hearing your garbage on the radio.

See? We can all play this game. :thumbsup:

It would be cool to actually see these guys scrap it out man to man. Jay-z versus Game or since Jay is being considered "the greatest", they could throw in 50 Cent and make it a handicap match. Better yet, how about a Prison Cell Match between Suge Knight and Young Buck. Tony Yayo will probably get involved and help Buck out. It would be interesting, Suge is a big guy.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

Game vs. Bleek again.

In the wake of a recent radio freestyle session by Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek and Chris of the Young Gunz, the Game said he felt disrespected and had to defend himself.

So on Thursday in London, he called them out during a concert: "Memph Bleek can

suck my ... / Beanie Sigel can suck my ... / Jay-Z can suck my ... / Roc-A-Fella can suck my ..."

On Friday night, the Game called in to Los Angeles radio station Power 106 and explained to DJ Felli Fel that he'd been getting a stream of pages and e-mails while on tour telling him members of the Roc were dissing him on New York and Philadelphia radio stations. The Game also said he had mixed emotions about Jay-Z throwing insults his way.

On the one hand, he was hurt because Jay is one of the artists he's looked up to and even studied. Game said he was confused because he didn't think he did anything to warrant a beef on wax with Hov. "Respect goes out the window when you are continuously slapped in the face," he lamented.

On the other hand, Game opined it was "big" for Jay to come out of retirement and shoot some words his way — albeit disparaging words — and that a battle could possibly help his career.

Game also divulged to Felli Fel that since his tirade onstage in England, Dr. Dre called him personally to say he'd talked to Jigga and that Jigga insisted he was not dissing Game with lines like "You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh--, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men" (see "Jay-Z Denies 'The Game's Through' Freestyle Is Aimed At Game").

Jay went on Hot 97 Wednesday afternoon and said his lyrics were directed toward no one in particular. Despite the denials, Game said deep in his heart he felt dissed. He ended the conversation with Felli optimistically, saying he would soon talk to Jay himself and hopefully hash everything out.

The Compton MC said although he's eager to settle with Hov, he may have some words in store for Memphis Bleek and the Young Gunz. Bleek had previously challenged Game to a battle. The thuggish Aftermath chain-wearer accepted Memphis' challenge and offered to put up $50,000 of his own money as part of the prize.

For more on Game, check out the feature "Out Of The Shadows."

he's crazy if he goes at Jay anyway, Jay the greatest alive

Nas says 'Hi'. KRS-One says 'Hi'. Jay-Z is charasmatic and has a nice flow, but his best lines are stolen and he's not a great lyricist. To even compare him to the top echelon of underground rappers would be an insult to them.

It would be cool to actually see these guys scrap it out man to man. Jay-z versus Game or since Jay is being considered "the greatest", they could throw in 50 Cent and make it a handicap match. Better yet, how about a Prison Cell Match between Suge Knight and Young Buck. Tony Yayo will probably get involved and help Buck out. It would be interesting, Suge is a big guy.

No one wants a piece of Suge. He dosen't give a fuck about 'beef on wax', he'll kill your ass.

I'm interested if Suge ever heard Tech N9ne's comments about him on Industry Is Punks (I think it was that song).

Tech N9ne doesn't seem scared of Suge.

Eh, its more likely that Suge dosen't give a fuck about Tech N9ne.

Suge put out a whole record that was basically a diss on Snoop, Dre, Eminem, that whole group, and they didn't respond, as far as I know.

What's with rappers? They just sing their crappy songs at each other and pollute the airways.

You want to do something useful? Shoot yourselves so I can sell your gold chains for dog leashes.

I was like you once, before I reached enlightenment.

What's with rock and metal? They just tune their guitars down and sing about satan, corrupting poor kid's minds.

You want to do something useful? Sacrifice yourselves to satan so I don't have to put up with hearing your garbage on the radio.

See? We can all play this game. :thumbsup:

I'm interested if Suge ever heard Tech N9ne's comments about him on Industry Is Punks (I think it was that song).

Suge put out a whole record that was basically a diss on Snoop, Dre, Eminem, that whole group, and they didn't respond, as far as I know.

he's crazy if he goes at Jay anyway, Jay the greatest alive

Nas says 'Hi'. KRS-One says 'Hi'. Jay-Z is charasmatic and has a nice flow, but his best lines are stolen and he's not a great lyricist. To even compare him to the top echelon of underground rappers would be an insult to them.

Old Snoop is better then anything Jay Z ever put out.

you obviously aint heard all of jay's material then, come back to me when you learn about hip hop history

LOL. Telling me about hip hop history.

Go listen to some early Snoop shit. Go listen to Murder Was The Case, go listen to all his early shit with Dre. Then come back, and tell me that Jay Z stolen rhymes are better then that shit. When you do, I'll call you a liar and an idiot.

People make Jay Z out to be some God MC, when he's not even the best in New York NOW, nevermind of all time. Nas is a better lyricist, hell, I'll put NECRO above Jay Z. Thats not even mentioning Biggie, or Run DMC, or hell, the Beastie Boys. All better then Jay Z, all from New York. How can you be some God MC when you have 10 or more guys more talented than you from your own city.

NYC created hip hop. Los Angeles created rap. No arguement you can make will change that, and no arguement you can make is going to magically make Jay Z a great rapper on par with Tupac, Biggie, or yes, Snoop.

Come back when YOU learn some hip hop history.

Edited by sycodmn