NHL Playoffs Thread [03/04]

I still think Tampa is going to win their series. It's just one game and it's better that they got beaten that badly then lost in a close game because now they have something to prove. They were embarassed and now want to prove to everyone that it was a fluke. Wheter it was or wasn't is still yet to be determined. All I know is that they will come out hard in game 3 and I think that they will win in the end.

Edited by prime time

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On One hand I'd love to see Philly win the cup because I have money on them

On the other hand I'd love to see Calgary win because we need a cup to come to Canada.

Let's hope at least both of them make it too the finals and then it's a win-win for me :)

It's already interesting.

A lot of people said that Bulin was unstoppable, and that the Flyers were tired after game one...

Well, that route changed things signifigantly.

It's already interesting.

A lot of people said that Bulin was unstoppable, and that the Flyers were tired after game one...

Well, that route changed things signifigantly.

I was talking more about the coaches thing... gotta love adding more fuel to the fire.

2-1 in both series

Iginla was damn hot at the end of the game. Some bullshit noncalls on him. And a BS call, that interferance call at the end of the game. When he was down and just getting pummeled on... how the fuck do you give him a penalty for that? I understand you don't want to break the game open but the guy is down and getting cross checked and punched from behind... fucking horrible officiating.

And the Flyers played a terrible game, it's as simple as that. They were sloppy and unmotivated. They had a good chance to come back when it was 2-1 and then they coughed it up and Tampa broke their backs. Esche has to be better, those first two goals did have an aroma on them... but his team has to be better, as well.

The officiating in the Flames/Sharks game was the absolute shits. They're just asking for another Bertuzzi situation if they keep that shit up, because I can almost guarantee that the Flames would have sent the game to overtime had at least 1/5 of the calls that should have been made, had been made.

And what the fuck is up with picking on Simon and Clark? Simon got called for interference on the same shift where he had JUST been hauled down by his jersey on a scoring opportunity...

And Clark was penalized for being punched and cross-checked... if that shit happens in Game 4, I hope Oliwa or Simon go fucking mental on one of the Sharks key players.