Champions League Today :-)

Bah I would have been happy with a 0-0 but bloody goalkeeper cocked it up once again. We need an early goal in San Siro now and after seeing the way AC Milan play tonight I dont feel United will get one even if van Nistelrooy starts. One other annoyance why take off the one chance of getting into the game in Ronaldo? Why not just replace rooney with ruud he didnt do much all game.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

I gotta say. Ferguson removing Ronaldo for Van Nistelroy wasn't the brightest of moves. Ronaldo's been on fire as of late, RVN barely touched the ball.

Chelsea-Barca wise, I don't think what Drogba did warranted a yellow card, but meh, Barca was the strongest of the two. Still, it is much easier for Chelsea to go on in the CL than Arsenal or Man Udt at this point.

I also anticipates Matzat's take on the whole Bremen lose 3-0 at home. He did tell us all how they were gonna win two months ago. Well they can still make it. All they have to do is beat Lyon 4-0.

Edited by Ringmaster

I gotta say. Ferguson removing Ronaldo for Van Nistelroy wasn't the brightest of moves. Ronaldo's been on fire as of late, RVN barely touched the ball.

Chelsea-Barca wise, I don't think what Drogba did warranted a yellow card, but meh, Barca was the strongest of the two. Still, it is much easier for Chelsea to go on in the CL than Arsenal or Man Udt at this point.

I also anticipates Matzat's take on the whole Bremen lose 3-0 at home. He did tell us all how they were gonna win two months ago. Well they can still make it. All they have to do is beat Lyon 7-0.

They need to beat Lyon 4-0.......

Glad some people managed to pick up on the crapness that was the ronaldo substitution, they haven't even mentioned it on tv. That's exactly why i blame ferguson for the defeat. Fortune and Ronaldo were our two best players... they both got took off. Giggs and Scholes were awful... they both got 90 minutes. Something's wrong there somewhere.

Guest Ringmaster

I also anticipates Matzat's take on the whole Bremen lose 3-0 at home. He did tell us all how they were gonna win two months ago. Well they can still make it. All they have to do is beat Lyon 4-0.

They need to beat Lyon 4-0.......

Glad some people managed to pick up on the crapness that was the ronaldo substitution, they haven't even mentioned it on tv. That's exactly why i blame ferguson for the defeat. Fortune and Ronaldo were our two best players... they both got took off. Giggs and Scholes were awful... they both got 90 minutes. Something's wrong there somewhere.

Guest Ringmaster

The milan manchester united game is on now. Was it a good game? regardless of result? I'm watching it but i wan't to know if it was bad so i don't waste a couple hours on it.

Edited by Ringmaster

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

wich we did in the UEFA Cup 6 years ago after we lost the first game 3-0, so nothing we havent dion before (shure, lyon evolved, but so did we, we are fucking dubble holders in germany after all and beat valecia, club world ranking nr1, twice in the group stages)

i still belive, i still belive *sing* . . . well ok, i am not singing it i totaly lost my voice in the stadium, how manny 100%ters can you miss for fuck sake . . . well Lyon did miss some gifts aswell but overall i´ed say i havent seen annything that would not make me belive that this game could have been 3-0 for bremen if the luck would have been shifted different, dossent help now but it´s the reason that, i still belive, i still belive *singtype* :lol:

wich we did in the UEFA Cup 6 years ago after we lost the first game 3-0, so nothing we havent dion before (shure, lyon evolved, but so did we, we are fucking dubble holders in germany after all and beat valecia, club world ranking nr1, twice in the group stages)

i still belive, i still belive *sing* . . . well ok, i am not singing it i totaly lost my voice in the stadium, how manny 100%ters can you miss for fuck sake . . . well Lyon did miss some gifts aswell but overall i´ed say i havent seen annything that would not make me belive that this game could have been 3-0 for bremen if the luck would have been shifted different, dossent help now but it´s the reason that, i still belive, i still belive *singtype* :lol:

Barcelona were brilliant tonight. Again, no Robben, no real threat except for the very odd chance. Ok, so you had 10 men, but shush. Oh, that was never a red card either. Not even a yellow. Although I admit I burst into laughter when it happened :D.

Wow...I never thought I'd hear anyone say Barcelona played well, let alone brilliantly.

C'mon dude, are you blind? Or just an Arsenal fanboy? :P

Well, considering they totally dominated/out-played/out-classed Chelsea, apparently the best team in England from whistle to whistle, yup, I'd say they were brilliant.

They made one error in the whole game, and that was the goal. Chelsea defended with everything they had, and I'll give them credit for only losing 2-1, but seriously, they were TOTALLY outclassed. And before you say anything, Chelsea were out-classed before AND after Drogba was (wrongfully) red carded.