Oscar Thread

Your Mom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I don't care how hard your trying, you can't make good points because your an idiot, theres a different between being a racist and fighting racism, obviously your brain is filled with fluid rather than knowledge.

Guest Wrestling_Man

I don't care how hard your trying, you can't make good points because your an idiot, theres a different between being a racist and fighting racism, obviously your brain is filled with fluid rather than knowledge.

Whos your best and worst dressed?

Here's my top 3 best dressed Woman:

Halle Berry

Kate Winslet

Natalie Portman

-Hilary Swank should get a nod thoug, she looked great!

Worst Dressed:

Renee Zelweager. What happened?? She looks better blonde.

Renee is worst dressed because she changed hair colors?

Best Dressed - Oh let's say... Salma Hayek, Emmy Rossum and for the sake of making it fair and balanced, Chris Rock. Dude looks classy in the suit. As for Worst Dressed - Hilary Swank, Renee Zellwegger (the combination of her dress and the length of her hair looked kind of odd to me) and Spike Lee. Dude just looks ridiculous.

I agree with you on Chirs Rock...he definently looked classy, I just hope to god they call him back again...please no more, Whoopie, Billy or Steve :puke: Depp looked great tonight, a big improvement over last year.

I heard on Stern today that Rock had initially planned to introduce Halle Berry with the following: "Please welcome a woman who's lost more men than the Iraqi army, Halle Berry." Would have been funnier than the Catwoman 2 thing, but I think the Stern people were a bit too harsh, especially when they suggested that his hosting made them miss the Billy Crystal days.

I enjoy Steve Martin as the host of the Oscars, but it's time to move on. I enjoyed what I saw of Chris Rock hosting and I wouldn't mind seeing him host again.