Webcomics

PkmnTrainerJ

Just thought I'd pimp one of my new favourite web comics, it's only 20 strips old, but it shows great promise... Press Start To Play

*Stares at that webcomic for a while before screaming in anguish.* Isn't one "wacky dialogue and joke about video gaming" webcomic ENOUGH?

No. No it isn't.

Besides, it's not like it's going to directly affect your life in any way, shape, or form.

Neither is anything that happens in WWE but people complain about it anyway.

I'm just sick of derivative, unfunny gaming strips, that's all (especially CAD).

Just thought I'd pimp one of my new favourite web comics, it's only 20 strips old, but it shows great promise... Press Start To Play

*Stares at that webcomic for a while before screaming in anguish.* Isn't one "wacky dialogue and joke about video gaming" webcomic ENOUGH?

No. No it isn't.

Besides, it's not like it's going to directly affect your life in any way, shape, or form.

I'm just sick of derivative, unfunny gaming strips, that's all (especially CAD).

I'm inclined to agree. CAD used to be pretty funny up to a point, but the past few weeks/months it's been postively boring. I thought it'd take an interesting turn with Ezekiel going mad, but nope. Back to normal once again. Oh look, it's Wintereenmas and someone is trying to take it from Ethan. How original. How bleh.

I'm glad someone mentioned Cyanide And Happiness. I spent all weekend reading every one of those comics, and they're brilliantly random. White Ninja is still king though.

Movie Punks is returning this year, which is great news, as it was one of the best webcomics around when it was running, until Carrington left it to do other things. If you haven't read it I suggest you check it out from strip one all the way to episode #256.

http://www.moviepunks.com/?id=1

No. No it isn't.

I'm inclined to agree. CAD used to be pretty funny up to a point, but the past few weeks/months it's been postively boring. I thought it'd take an interesting turn with Ezekiel going mad, but nope. Back to normal once again. Oh look, it's Wintereenmas and someone is trying to take it from Ethan. How original. How bleh.

Agreed CAD isn't as funny as it used to be. I much prefer White Ninja just because it's random, I don't have to follow any kind of storylines and it make me laugh.

I don't read as many webcomics as I should (much harder since I just got back.) From the ones I did read, the only one that hasn't been linked that I regularly read is Comiku. It's admittedly middle-of-the-pack, though, so be warned (average art, average-to-mediocre story- to tell the truth, I wouldn't read it too often if it wasn't for the fact that the person who does the artwork for the series happens to be the girl I've fallen for IRL, so take this less as the shameless blatant shill that it is...)