Webcomics

PkmnTrainerJ

Just wondered if all of you lot were as obsessed with webcomics as me or maybe more obsessed. Anyway here are the webcomics I read.

8-Bit Theatre

White Ninja

VG Cats

Little Gamers

Boy On A Stick And Slither

Sexy Losers

Mega Tokyo

Problem is, with reading those comics, I don't have any to read on Wednesday or Sunday, so if anyone can recommend me good ones that update on those days then muchus thanks. And then post your webcomic links that you regularly read too.

Hey, I can be an elitist webcomics bitch!

I don't get the appeal of Ctrl + Alt + Del. "Hey, kids, it's Penny Arcade except less funny!"

And Megatokyo suffers any time it ever focuses on Piro being an angsty punk.

VG Cats is good, but it aims low far too often when it's great at making fun of videogames themselves.

The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi is amazingly good, actually. I just kind of stopped reading it because I was reading too many comics. Maybe I'll start that up again at some point, though.

Okay. Now for me to suggest things that haven't been mentioned yet.

Something Positive

Sluggy FreelanceCheckerboard Nightmare

Adventurers (The art isn't the best, especially at the start, but it's, in my opinion, a far better satire of RPGs than 8-Bit Theatre or RPG World.)

Van Von Hunter

• 10 months later...

Just thought I'd pimp one of my new favourite web comics, it's only 20 strips old, but it shows great promise... Press Start To Play

I was going to expose them to EWB. :(

Anyway aside from those mentioned I usually frequent Questionable Content, Least I Could Do and Theater Hopper along with Ctrl+Alt+Del, Penny Arcade, White Ninja, Chugworth, Rob And Elliot, Press Start To Play, and VGCats.

Just thought I'd pimp one of my new favourite web comics, it's only 20 strips old, but it shows great promise... Press Start To Play

*Stares at that webcomic for a while before screaming in anguish.* Isn't one "wacky dialogue and joke about video gaming" webcomic ENOUGH?

*Stares at that webcomic for a while before screaming in anguish.* Isn't one "wacky dialogue and joke about video gaming" webcomic ENOUGH?

No. No it isn't.

Cyanide And Happiness

Caustic OptimismChugworth Academy

Commissioned

Crap I Drew On My Lunch Break

Ctrl + Alt + Del

Diesel Sweeties

Extra Life

Full Frontal Nerdity

Joe Movies

Least I Could Do

Nothing Nice To Say

Penny Arcade

Punks And Nerds

Questionable Content

Real Life

Something*Positive

The Coffee Achievers

Yirmumah!

Overcompensating

Yeah I read way too many. I realise some of the links aren't from the very beginning, or the homepage, or the newest comic or whatever, but they're just ripped directly from my bookmarks. They're all worth viewing anyway.

No. No it isn't.

Besides, it's not like it's going to directly affect your life in any way, shape, or form.

I just read VGCats, CAD, & 8-Bit.