Nintendo 64

Benji

Resi 2? On an N64? DEATH TO THE MASSES!!!

Resi 0 was originally coded for the N64 too. Thankfully they decided to release it for the GC, since it looked gorgeous :P

i bet that totaly crap argument comes from people that prais the WWF aclaim games, pure WWF mark with the anty wcw aditutte :-/

Fucking shut up already, stop acting like a dick. Of the AKI games, WCW/NWO Revenge is the worst. It's not terrible by any means, but it's not as popular as the others.

If you get Perfect Dark, keep in mind that you can't play the Single Player mode, nor most of the multiplayer modes without the Expansion dealy...I can't remember exactly what it's called, but I assume you know what I mean.

Ah, I remember spending about $90 just so I could play PD. I loved it though. Although it made me nostalgic about the old Goldeneye more than anything.

Anyways, I'd also recommend highly recommend No Mercy as the best of the N64 wrestling games.

Even though I have a PS2, I still sometimes go back to my N64 just to play PD and No Mercy (Or I would if my brother didn't have my N64 :P )

Super Smash Brothers is a good game for a party, or if you just have a few friends over. The fighting is real simple, since it's targeted at kids, but at least you don't have to smash your controller trying to pull off that insane combo.

Perfect Dark's good too, I play that sometimes

I've been playing No Mercy for the past few days, having created Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger :)

F-Zero X is fun too.

i personaly always put WM2k as number one on my list, somehow no mercy seemed very slow to me, i miss some of the extra moves you could do there but overall WM2K just seemed more right for me, as if no mercy was a bit to much for the n64s power.

Especially in a match that had four people, or even three at ringside.

Not to sound annoying, but I'd wait to get a DS and then get the updated N64 games that will come out for that. Mario 64 is already done, it would be criminal not to try and remake/re-port Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, the Zelda games, DK64, the Banjo games and Paper Mario. All of them were classics. Although No Mercy is a classic, from a wrestling perspective, and I highly doubt that will ever be on DS. Same with every other wrestling game really.