New Audioslave Single

livid

I don't know why a platinum selling band would have to post a 56k stream of their latest single, but the song's alright. The end of the song makes up for the beginning, which I feel is a bit derivative of "Like A Stone".

I enjoyed it, it was better than I expected. After hearing Cornells voice on the newer version of Shadow On The Sun featured in Collateral, I thought it was getting pretty rough, but it doesn't sound too bad. I can't wait for the album to be released. Big thank ye to The :thumbsup:

Edited by Kaneanite

I think Jar Jar Beatnik summarised my feelings on the song.

I do hope the rest of the album doesn't sound like this. More Cochise like songs. Man that song is so awesome.

I HATED Cochise, but Like a Stone and Show me how to Live were awesome I thought.

I liked Cochise myself, but then after a while, I lost my love for it, and definitely prefer Like A Stone and Show Me How To Live

I thought Cochise was just weak. I remember being all up for hearing this Soundgarden/RATM band, and how kickass they'd be. Then I heard Cochise and was completely turned off until I heard Show me how to Live.

I originally felt the same way, except it was till I hear Like A Stone. Since I bought the album I've fallen in love with Cochise, as well as the rest of the songs of course, and am using it as my Pop Prom theme tune :P

i like the music, but the voice dos so not sound like cornel, maybee it just looses so much through the 56k, need to listen to a good qualety version before i give my final judgment, why the fuck dos such a world wide knowen band do so lame promotion ? i mean whats next ? handing out handdrawn flyers on copy paper ?! Seriusly you make yourself come of wors guranted with such low qualety promotion, i got a headache by all the low bandwith caused bass :-/

Edited by Michael Matzat

I felt the same way about his voice at times, I think it's just the poor quality, which is an odd move to make, considering they're a fairly big band.

I loved Cochise the first time I heard it, and have done since. Maybe it's the memory of my friend trying desperately to make the "helicopter noise" at the beginning with his guitar, so funny as he got increasingly frustrated with it.

Audioslave have confirmed that their as yet untitiled sophomore album will be released on May 16th. The first single will be called, 'Be Yourself' and will be released to US radio imminently.

The album will reportedly have 12 tracks with some of the song titles including, 'Be Yourself', 'Doesn't Remind Me', 'Out of Exile', 'The Curse', '#1 Zero' and 'Your Time Has Come;'.

The band are currently in the mixing stages of their album and are set to play this year's T in the Park festival in Scotland whilst being a hotly tipped act for the Carling Weekend.

-Various fan sites.

Audioslave have confirmed that their as yet untitiled sophomore album will be released on May 16th. The first single will be called, 'Be Yourself' and will be released to US radio imminently.

The album will reportedly have 12 tracks with some of the song titles including, 'Be Yourself', 'Doesn't Remind Me', 'Out of Exile', 'The Curse', '#1 Zero' and 'Your Time Has Come;'.

The band are currently in the mixing stages of their album and are set to play this year's T in the Park festival in Scotland whilst being a hotly tipped act for the Carling Weekend.

-Various fan sites.