Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Am looking for kyky pictures of wrestlers bleeding for my first blood ppv.. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Triple H, Christopher Daniels, Beer Money

Done Sting, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Christopher Daniels Shawn Michaels and Triple H. I cant find any pics of beer money. If you can find them i will cut them for you.

BloodySting.jpgBloodyRicFlair.jpgBloodyRicFlair2.jpgBloodyHulkHogan.jpgBloodyChristopherDaniels.jpgBloodyShawnMichaels.jpgBloodyTripleH.jpg

Thanks....Do you have any others, most of my main event roster who will compete in the first blood matches are in WWE or TNA currently. Do u have shawn michaels from survivor series 2003 or matt hardy from summerslam 2005?

James Storm, Chris Harris, My Cut of Ric Flair(which can also be found some pages back),

JamesStorm.jpgChrisHarris.jpgRicFlair.jpg

And some others if ppl are keen

KenAnderson2.jpgMizCena.jpgAJStyles.jpgCody_Rhodes3.jpg

• Like 1

Edit: Divas havent bled have they?

Surely I'm not he only to have had inappropriate thoughts about replying to that question :shifty:

does anyone have a Pro Wrestling Riot logo on the logo background??? (sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this)

25oytcy.jpg

Not to be an ass, because some of you guys DO post pictures up, but this is really for pictures. If you need help making them, there's a new invention called the PM System. Crazy Stuff. I know.

That is true... but I don't want to be annoyed by PM's popping up on my screen asking for help, as i am sure, you'd feel the same.

Anybody bored enuff to make a background with: Kurt Angle, Briscoe Boys, Psychosis, X Pac on it?

I'll have a crack at it but I'll need more info...

•Do you just want them slapped onto an image?

•Any logo's etc you want added?

•Do you masked or unmasked psychosis?

•Would you prefer studio shots or action shots?

Hey, thanks for the reply man...Ah any kinda background image would do whether plain or if ya wanna make up somethin thats cool too...No logos...And masked Psychosis (sorry bout not being clear on that haha) And action or studio shots would be cool, totally up to you...

Anybody bored enuff to make a background with: Kurt Angle, Briscoe Boys, Psychosis, X Pac on it?

I'll have a crack at it but I'll need more info...

•Do you just want them slapped onto an image?

•Any logo's etc you want added?

•Do you masked or unmasked psychosis?

•Would you prefer studio shots or action shots?

Hey, thanks for the reply man...Ah any kinda background image would do whether plain or if ya wanna make up somethin thats cool too...No logos...And masked Psychosis (sorry bout not being clear on that haha) And action or studio shots would be cool, totally up to you...

Ahhh...Meh(???) nothing special...

i3f315.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 3

Some New Japan pics

Manabu Nakanishi, Shinsuke Nakamura, Wataru Inoue, Ryusuke Taguchi, Taichi Ishikari, Tomoaki Honma, Tiger Mask IV, Togi Makabe, Nobuo Yoshihashi, Tomohiro Ishii, Mitsuhide Hirasawa, Toru Yano, Super Strong Machine, Gedo, Jado, Karl Anderson, Kyosuke Mikami, Yuji Nagata, Katsuhiko Nagata, Fergal Devitt, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Giant Bernard, Koji Kanemoto, Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada

manabunakanishi.jpgshinsukenakamura.jpgwataruinoue.jpgryusuketaguchi.jpgtaichiishikari.jpgtomoakihonma.jpgtigermaskiv.jpgtogimakabe.jpgnobuoyoshihashi.jpgtomohiroishii.jpgmitsuhidehirasawa.jpgtoruyano.jpgsuperstrongmachine.jpggedo.jpgjado.jpgkarlanderson.jpgkyosukemikami.jpgyujinagata.jpgkatsuhikonagata.jpgfergaldevitt.jpghiroshitanahashi.jpggiantbernard.jpgkojikanemoto.jpghirookigoto.jpgkazuchikaokada.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 6

Am looking for kyky pictures of wrestlers bleeding for my first blood ppv.. Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Triple H, Christopher Daniels, Beer Money

Done Sting, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Christopher Daniels Shawn Michaels and Triple H. I cant find any pics of beer money. If you can find them i will cut them for you.

BloodySting.jpgBloodyRicFlair.jpgBloodyRicFlair2.jpgBloodyHulkHogan.jpgBloodyChristopherDaniels.jpgBloodyShawnMichaels.jpgBloodyTripleH.jpg

Thanks....Do you have any others, most of my main event roster who will compete in the first blood matches are in WWE or TNA currently. Do u have shawn michaels from survivor series 2003 or matt hardy from summerslam 2005?

I have Matt Hardy but not Shawn Michaels the photos i found of him bleeding are in black and white.

MattHardy.jpg

Natalya, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne

Natalya.jpgNatalya2.jpgVelvetSky2.jpgVelvetSky-1.jpgMadisonRayne3.jpgMadisonRayne2.jpgMadisonRayne-1.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 6

I have Matt Hardy but not Shawn Michaels the photos i found of him bleeding are in black and white.

MattHardy.jpg

Natalya, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne

Natalya.jpgNatalya2.jpgVelvetSky2.jpgVelvetSky-1.jpgMadisonRayne3.jpgMadisonRayne2.jpgMadisonRayne-1.jpg

Hey, where asbouts did you get your pics? im thinking i might make a blood pack for those that do first blood scenarios in he future

• Like 2