Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

http://www.ovwrestling.com/roster - Could I get some new pics cut out for the following people?

SORRY KIND OF A BIG LIST (I'm new to this, so I don't know how else to ask.)

1.) Adam Revolver

2.) Chris Silvio

3.) Dylan Bostic

4.) Jessie Belle

5.) Jessie Godderz

6.) Johnny Spade

7.) Rockstar Spud

8.) Shiloh Jonze

9.) Taeler Hendrix

10.) Ted McNaler

Thank you.

Can someone help me with these pics, I know they are Jeremiah Plunkett and Jeremy Flynt but which is which?

s1qnbs.jpg1zb9tms.jpg

Plunkett is the one on top and Flynt is the bottom

Their side by side for me, but would you mean the one in red is Plunkett and the blue is Flynt?

Can someone help me with these pics, I know they are Jeremiah Plunkett and Jeremy Flynt but which is which?

s1qnbs.jpg1zb9tms.jpg

Plunkett is the one on top and Flynt is the bottom

Their side by side for me, but would you mean the one in red is Plunkett and the blue is Flynt?

Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah Plunkett is the one in red

• Like 1

Continued from previous posts

Pat Guenette, Patrice Maltais, Pat Skillz, Pitbull Brando, Portia Perez, Prince Al Farat, Prince Kiol, Rashard Devon, Rich Rude, Rocky Stone, Ron Simmons, Ryo Mizunami, Santino Marella, Santo Electrico, Sassy Stephie, Serphantina, Shawn Stasiak, She Nay Nay, Sigmon, Stacey OBrien, Steve Anthony, Steve Nash, Surfer Mitch, Sweet Cherrie, TazzvThe Barbarian, The Giant Titan, The Handsome Stranger, Tim Storm, Urban Miles, Veda Scott, Velvet Sky, Victor Fuego, Wade Barrett, Wes Brisco, William Brady, William Regal, Xandra Bale, Zeb Colter

Pat_Guenette.jpgPatrice_Maltais.jpgPat_Skillz.jpgPitbull_Brando.jpgPortia_Perez.jpgPrince_Al_Farat.jpgPrince_Kiol.jpgRashard_Devon.jpgRich_Rude.jpgRocky_Stone.jpgRon_Simmons.jpgRyo_Mizunami.jpgSantino_Marella.jpgSanto_Electrico.jpgSassy_Stephie.jpgSerphantina.jpgShawn_Stasiak.jpgShe_Nay_Nay.jpgSigmon.jpgStacey_OBrien.jpgSteve_Anthony.jpgSteve_Nash.jpgSurfer_Mitch.jpgSweet_Cherrie.jpgTazz.jpgThe_Barbarian.jpgThe_Giant_Titan.jpgThe_Handsome_Stranger.jpgTim_Storm.jpgUrban_Miles.jpgVeda_Scott.jpgVelvet_Sky.jpgVictor_Fuego.jpgWade_Barrett.jpgWes_Brisco.jpgWilliam_Brady.jpgWilliam_Regal.jpgXandra_Bale.jpgZeb_Colter.jpg

And thats the end of that chapter!

• Like 2