Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Hey guys, I've been looking around for a while now, and can't seem to find the following pics.

If you could do these on kyky for me that would be amazing

TNA

Jesse Neal (debuted at Destination X - On the right)

rasyuv.jpg

Shane Swell

Shane_Sewell.jpg?t=1238179524

Sojournor Bolt

Sojourner_Bolt.jpg?t=1238179581

Tetsuya Naito

Tetsuya_Naito.jpg

WWE/FCW

Brian Cage aka Kris Logan

Chris_Cage.jpg

David Otanga aka Dawson Alexander, Esq

David_Otanga.jpg

Matt Walsh aka Joseph Canterberry

Matt_Walsh.jpg

Mike Hutter aka Derrick Bateman

Mike_Hutter.jpg

Paul Lloyd aka Justin Angel

Paul_Lloyd.jpg

Taylor Rotunda

Taylor_Rotunda.jpg

and if possibly to find a picture of Tonga (Tevita Fifita) please put that on kyky bg as well

thanks in advance guys !!!

Anyone, please?

Hey guys,

I've just bought Photoshop and I wanna start to put my own kykys together and post them here. One question: does anybody have a tutorial for stuff like that - right now it all looks very complicated

Hey, first time poster here! I've appreciated some of the pictures posted on here before so I thought I'd throw a few that I've recently made out there incase anyone wants to use them.

amyweber.jpg

Amy Weber

candi.jpg

Candice Michelle

kimonaa.jpg

Kimona

paytonbanks.jpg

Payton Banks/Rain

sarahstock.jpg

Sarah Stock, Dark Angel

sojobolt.jpg

Sojo/Sojournor/Sojourner Bolt

These were for my Women's fed that I created. I wasn't happy with the ones I found of these women so thought I'd try out my own. Kimona was my first attempt at photoshopping on kyky which explains why she's the worst, but the rest actually turned out pretty well in my opinion. Sojo Bolt, Candice and Sarah Stock look particularly good in the game- the previous ones I was using didn't really get across what characters I wanted them to be portraying (Candice-sex bomb, Sarah Stock-elegant but deadly, Sojo Bolt- can kick your ass but look good doing it). Amy Weber and Payton Banks were the best pictures I could find of these women and (while they look ok) they still don't do what I want for the characters.

But anyway, anyone wants to use them go ahead!

I need to ask, what do most people here use to do these cuts? I'm trying to do two cuts of Justin Credible and Sabian so I can use them for other things besides EWR and I'm having a hard time.

BG James, Brutus Magnus, Consequences Creed, Curry Man, Earl Hebner, Gail Kim, John Morrison, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Mick Foley, Petey Williams, Rellik, Scott Steiner, Sting, Super Eric & William Regal

bgjames.jpgbrutusmagnusu.jpgconsequencescreed.jpgcurryman.jpgearlhebner.jpggailkim.jpgjohnmorrison3.jpgkiyoshi.jpgmattmorgan2.jpgmickfoley2.jpgpeteywilliams2.jpgrellik.jpgscottsteiner2.jpgstinganq.jpgsupereric.jpgwilliamregal2.jpg