Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone have a pic of The Hardcore Homo Angel?

Plenty more at

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/prof...dcore-homo.html

Some random pics I found

Bam Bam Bambi

bambambambi.jpg

Aidan Nathans

aidannathans2.jpg

Buck Wylde

Furthest to the left, bottom row

http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&a...105&ndsp=21

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

Does anyone have a pic of Ernie Osiris with his current Bum gimmick with his beard on kyky?

also I'd appreciate it if someone could put these on kyky (Y)

BG James, Brutus Magnus, Consequences Creed, Curry Man, Earl Hebner, Gail Kim, John Morrison, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Mick Foley, Petey Williams, Rellik, Scott Steiner, Sting, Super Eric & William Regal

bgjames.jpgbrutusmagnusu.jpgconsequencescreed.jpgcurryman.jpgearlhebner.jpggailkim.jpgjohnmorrison3.jpgkiyoshi.jpgmattmorgan2.jpgmickfoley2.jpgpeteywilliams2.jpgrellik.jpgscottsteiner2.jpgstinganq.jpgsupereric.jpgwilliamregal2.jpg

Abyss, Brother Devon, Brother Ray, Jay Lethal & Matt Morgan

abyss3.jpgbrotherdevon.jpgbrotherray.jpgjaylethal3.jpgmattmorgan3.jpg

Alex Koslov, El brazo, Joe Lider, Latin Lover, Rocky Romero & X-Pac (x2)

alexkoslov2.jpgelbrazo.jpgjoelider2.jpglatinlover.jpgrockyromero.jpgxpact.jpgxpac2.jpg

no one seems to wanna fill people's requests..

no one seems to wanna fill people's requests..

In would! Honestly! If somebody helps me with that ...

Hey guys,

I've just bought Photoshop and I wanna start to put my own kykys together and post them here. One question: does anybody have a tutorial for stuff like that - right now it all looks very complicated

Hey guys,

I've just bought Photoshop and I wanna start to put my own kykys together and post them here. One question: does anybody have a tutorial for stuff like that - right now it all looks very complicated

This is on GIMP, and Photoshop is just an easier version of it tbh, so yeah, it should work, if you can find the options and stuff s:

First, get the wrestler you want in GIMP/PS/Whatever.

Then, its Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel, then Cut. It'll make the background of the wrestler become... nothing.

Finally, move the wrestler onto a blank KyKy. Hey presto, it's done.

I believe Magic Wand should be able to select the background and stuff as well.

Not used PS in ages though, so I don't know if GIMP and PS has the options set up in the same way for sure, sorry.

I can attempt some of these I guess... even though I don't like using the KyKy Background and prefer normal stuff, saves time as well. Still, I can try some. :P

Edited by Black Majik

Hey guys,

This is on GIMP, and Photoshop is just an easier version of it tbh, so yeah, it should work, if you can find the options and stuff s:

First, get the wrestler you want in GIMP/PS/Whatever.

Then, its Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel, then Cut. It'll make the background of the wrestler become... nothing.

Finally, move the wrestler onto a blank KyKy. Hey presto, it's done.

I believe Magic Wand should be able to select the background and stuff as well.

Not used PS in ages though, so I don't know if GIMP and PS has the options set up in the same way for sure, sorry.

I can attempt some of these I guess... even though I don't like using the KyKy Background and prefer normal stuff, saves time as well. Still, I can try some. :P

Ok Photoshop seems to confusing to me! I'll give GIMP a try ^^

This Raven on KyKy

RavenforEWR.jpg

Not the one thats light blue