Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Alissa Flash (2x), Chris Masters, Dolph Ziggler, Kota Ibushi, Ricky Ortiz & The Miz

alissaflash.jpgalissaflash2.jpgchrismasters2.jpgdolphziggler2.jpgkotaibushi.jpgrickyortiz2.jpgmikemizanin3.jpg

Edit:

Allison Wonderland, Angelina Love, Daffney, Jenna, Lauren, Madison Rayne, Sojo Bolt, Tara, Taylor Wilde & Velvet Sky

allisonwonderland.jpgangelinalove2.jpgdaffney.jpgjennaj.jpglaurenh.jpgmadisonrayne.jpgsojobolt.jpgtarafep.jpgtaylorwilde.jpgvelvetsky2.jpg

Edited by Lobo

I figured I'd share some pics I just cropped up.

Here is my favorite picture to use of "The Legendary Ox Baker" (I just met him yesterday at a convention. BOY is he a character in a half ! He's hilarious ! Comedy ability rating of 100 in my opinion) :

oxbaker2.jpg

Next is a couple of "Shockwave The Robot". Need to make a new gimmick for him, "Popping and Locking Breakdancing robot".

shockwave2.jpg

And another of Shockwave. A closeup of his face in his ring entrance armor. I'm going to do a full ring entrance armor pic later today hopefully.

shockwave1.jpg

Has anyone made stats for Shockwave and Mecha Mummy ? I saw matches with both of them on Youtube and from a match perspective, they were lousey, but from a comedy aspect, they were awesome. I love comic book style matches.