Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone remember the tag team back in the NWA days called New Breed I think. Todd Champion or Chris Champion and whoever else? I would love those pics put in KyKY. One of the guys had this really cool arm cast that had electronic things on it like he was some sort of cyborg.

Also The Rock and Roll Express in their old pics and the Midnight Express.

Anyone remember the tag team back in the NWA days called New Breed I think. Todd Champion or Chris Champion and whoever else? I would love those pics put in KyKY. One of the guys had this really cool arm cast that had electronic things on it like he was some sort of cyborg.

It was Chris Champion in New Breed & Todd Champion in WCW's Patriots.

It was Chris Champion in New Breed & Todd Champion in WCW's Patriots.

Awesome, finally someone who remembers this team besides me and my brother. Anyone have any pics?