Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Doozer, try not to distort the pictures if you use bigger ones. The first Aries is a bit distort. Also your Christian picture is a bit distort.

I scale the pictures 150 x 150. I'm still getting the hang of this, so any help would be greatly appreciated. What do you recommend I scale the bigger pictures too? Because I even noticed it was a bit distorted, but was hoping somebody who does these all the time could give me a few tips on how to make the pics look great.

Thanks.

Doozer, when I try to use GIMP to put pics on KyKy it greyscales the layers I open, did it do this to you too?(if so hw do I stop it,lol)

Newish Austin Aries anyone? With or without title, Got a new one with title but looking for a different one now. Cheers smile.gif

aries3.jpgaries2.jpg

Im sorry but thanks but no thanks, Looking for just a face pic (Without bunny ears) :)