Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Came back here to get a Suicide pic, which I did find, but then realized as I was scrolling back pages that no one ever made a pic with this Daffney. I did it myself a while ago because I liked it a lot, then I forgot to post it, "whoops"

Daffney2.jpg

As long as I'm here: Anyone got any good pics of Nidia or Lita? Going back about 100 pages I didn't see any.

Edited by Lopen

xrr5t.jpg

Holy shit this is a good Photoshop job. Kudos to whoever made it, and thanks for cutting it Powerhart.

As long as I'm here: Anyone got any good pics of Nidia or Lita?

Got both of these from TheWho's Photobucket account.There's plenty more available there.

Amy_Dumas31.jpg

Nidia_Guenard3.jpg

Can I get Brett and Mike DiBiase, Romeo Roselli (Superstar Romeo), Damien 666 and Halloween (doesn't matter if you find/do the minis or the normal guys), a newer pic of PAC, and Randy Orton and/or Chris Jericho with the NWA World Heavyweight title (if possible) thanks in advance to whoever makes them oh and on KyKy please.

Still need this.

EDIT: Made these a few moments ago. Booker T, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Jericho (x2), David Hart Smith, John Cena, Mistico (x4), MVP, Randy Orton, Steve Austin, The Miz and Volador Jr.

mu90jm.jpgum1zt.jpg2zsa92r.jpge6y34m.jpgwvxq29.jpg

2r6e8b4.jpg2ynf4ph.jpg315ga4w.jpg2q9b6me.jpg1hto9y.jpg

261p5pz.jpg20gfn8j.jpgsybcb8.jpg9lcs2b.jpg35jkvaw.jpg

Edited by Powerhart
  • Like 1

2zsa92r.jpgsybcb8.jpg9lcs2b.jpg

Do you have the original BG's of these?

Just have the ones of Jericho and The Miz, Austin was a render I downloaded but maybe TheWho (who has a smilar cut on his PB) might have the original pic, I tried to find it but nothing comes up.

zl245w.jpg2ngaf0p.jpg

Edited by Powerhart

Can I get matching non kyky pics of American Wolves and Dark City Fight Club?

didnt find anything in the search

EDIT - Actually if someone could cut the pics of these four from Rohs roster page those would work nice, http://www.rohwrestling.com/multimedia/roster.aspx

Still need some help with these

Davey_Richards5.jpgEddie_Edwards.jpg

Edited by Viva