Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I dont know if anyone has any logos for some new owners that are going to be added to the game in the next update? Such as Chikara House Of Fun and CZW Management

Also looking for the House Of Truth (Truth Martini, Christin Able and Josh Raymond) on kyky please

I'll send you a request later when I go back to killing zombies, my tag is CrackersSaucer.

I cut that Tim White as well & noticed he was so green it was crazy.

I dont know if anyone has any logos for some new owners that are goingto be added to the game in the next update? Such as Chikara House OfFun and CZW Management

Also looking for the House Of Truth (Truth Martini, Christin Able and Josh Raymond) on kyky please

For the time being on the owners thing I guess the company logo will be used. I'll look for pics of House of Truth but isn't Josh Raymond, Josh Ambercrombies new name? If so you could just change the pictures name.

I'll send you a request later when I go back to killing zombies, my tag is CrackersSaucer.

I cut that Tim White as well & noticed he was so green it was crazy.

I dont know if anyone has any logos for some new owners that are goingto be added to the game in the next update? Such as Chikara House OfFun and CZW Management

For the time being on the owners thing I guess the company logo will be used. I'll look for pics of House of Truth but isn't Josh Raymond, Josh Ambercrombies new name? If so you could just change the pictures name.

It is but the picture is his redneck gimmick so wouldnt fit

Eddie Kingston, Kizarny, Lacey Von Erich, Naoki Tanizaki & Sami Callihan

eddiekingston2.jpgkizarny3.jpglacyvonerich2.jpgnaokitanizaki2.jpgsamicallihan2.jpg

What the blue hell happened to Kingston, he looks like he fused with Mike Dibiase jr.