John Morrison w/ WWE on RAW RKY

Tyler Black w/ US on RAW RKY

MCMG / Tag Team on SD RKY

Alberto Del Rio /w IC on SD RKY

Beth Phoenix /w Women`s on SD RKY

Christopher Daniels w/ Cruiserweight on RAW RKY

Cody Rhodes w/ Money in the Bank on SD RKY

Thanks in Advance!

OK just a few requests, sorry to keep bothering you guys >.> really appreciate all the work that all of you put in too dealing with peeps requests... Anyways

on Smackdown RKY's please :)

Chris Masters

Darren Young

Daniel Bryan

Wade Barrett (with no Nexus on it at all)

with the Divas logo (on SD Rky also)

Alicia Fox

Melina

Maryse

before people tell me too search back I'm too lazy for such a thing lol. Happy new year to you all, and hope you're all having a good day today.

EDIT - and that Kevin Thorn cut from a few pages back on SD RKy as well if you have the time, thanks.

Edited by BK2010

A few recent requests. the rest may come but "I'm too lazy for such a thing" <_<

Rocky, can I get banner for a WWE ? Because I hate current banner. Something like how did Honor Gate Pro is that in dark colors. Please :)

I almost forgot, I would like to make it the logo: http://psd-dreams.de...?image_id=29971

Not sure if it's quite what you're after but this is the WWE banner I have at the moment

1564mdx.jpg

And if any wants it, this is my TNA banner

2nqfwrc.jpg

Where I can find a pic pack for wrestlers?

This is probably the best pack to start off with., but you may require quite a few name changes for the indy workers.

http://www.eddiefng..../NovPicPack.rar

can I get this on KyKy?

http://www.wfxwrestl...als/0/Thorn.png

I'd do it but I don't really feel like loading GIMP for one picture so whenever someone does a few they can slap this together for me.

Any chance you could stick that pic on a SD RKY for me please. =) Love that pic.

Kevin_Thorn.jpg

Could I get pictures of both Terry Gordy Jr. (Jesse) and Eddie Colon (Primo) with the Raw World Tag Team Belts on a standard kyky background?

2r3gy7t.jpgi69v0g.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

OK just a few requests, sorry to keep bothering you guys >.> really appreciate all the work that all of you put in too dealing with peeps requests... Anyways

on Smackdown RKY's please :)

Chris Masters

Darren Young

Daniel Bryan

Wade Barrett (with no Nexus on it at all)

with the Divas logo (on SD Rky also)

Alicia Fox

Melina

Maryse

before people tell me too search back I'm too lazy for such a thing lol. Happy new year to you all, and hope you're all having a good day today.

ChrisMasters-7.jpgDarrenYoung-9.jpgDanielBryan-16.jpgWadeBarrett-22.jpgAliciaFox-11.jpgMelina-10.jpgMaryse-15.jpg

WWE Champions Request:

(All with title bars)

Regal w/ WHC on SD RKY

Thanks in Advance!

William_Regal_WHC.jpgJohn_Morrison_WWE.jpgTyler_Black_US.jpgAlex_Shelley_TAG.jpgChris_Sabin_TAG.jpg

Alberto_Del_Rio_IC.jpg24euqsx.jpgChristopher_Daniels_CW.jpgxkr4ao.jpg

I was going to make BK2010 wait for a while to show that I can be lazy too :P But Jess is a lovely lass.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Thanks:) This is great, but if you could ever do so as I said I would be very grateful:)

I don't even know what you're talking about when you said "Like Honor Gate Pro"

I have no idea what Honor Gate Pro is.

**EDIT**

Just done a search and I don't remember making that... and if that is what you want

2u5w9si.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Would I be able to get that Alberto Del Rio with IC Title on RAW Rky with Title bar please? (I've moved the IC title and Del Rio to RAW in my game), aswell as a CM Punk WWE and World Champion one (WWE one on RAW, World on SmackDown), holding the WWE Title. Thankyou. :)

EDIT: Oh, and Swagger with the US Championship aswell as Castagnoli and Aries on all SD RKY please?

Edited by Cali

Would I be able to get that Alberto Del Rio with IC Title on RAW Rky with Title bar please? (I've moved the IC title and Del Rio to RAW in my game), aswell as a CM Punk WWE and World Champion one (WWE one on RAW, World on SmackDown), holding the WWE Title. Thankyou. :)

EDIT: Oh, and Swagger with the US Championship aswell as Castagnoli and Aries on all SD RKY please?

24bw3ux.jpgCM_Punk_WWE.jpgCM_Punk_WHC.jpg34h83u1.jpgn2zm81.jpg167m9oo.jpg

Can i please get these on normal kykys without the title bars. thanks in advance.

8zmr0j.jpg2wh44ls.jpg200qtrs.jpgxygld.jpg2u8yy3c.jpg35m48z8.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

WWE Champions Request:

(All with title bars)

Regal w/ WHC on SD RKY

Thanks in Advance!

William_Regal_WHC.jpgJohn_Morrison_WWE.jpgTyler_Black_US.jpgAlex_Shelley_TAG.jpgChris_Sabin_TAG.jpg

Alberto_Del_Rio_IC.jpg24euqsx.jpgChristopher_Daniels_CW.jpgxkr4ao.jpg

I was going to make BK2010 wait for a while to show that I can be lazy too :P But Jess is a lovely lass.

Can i get this all in KyKy please :) TY

Thanks:) This is great, but if you could ever do so as I said I would be very grateful:)

I don't even know what you're talking about when you said "Like Honor Gate Pro"

I have no idea what Honor Gate Pro is.

**EDIT**

Just done a search and I don't remember making that... and if that is what you want

2u5w9si.jpg

So, just what I meant:) This WWE logo sucks but the banner is good, thanks:)