Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I can see FCWs updated website creating alot of work in the future for Rocky/Jess etc o_O

I updated my FCW_RKY lot yesterday with the pics I wanted... I don't care about the rest therer as the ones I had, I felt were better :P

Aaron_Stevens.jpgAlex_Koslov-1.jpgAndrew_Leavine.jpgAustin_Creed.jpgBarri_Griffiths.jpgDameon_Duke.jpgJacob_Novak-1.jpgJoe_Anoai.jpgJoe_Emminger.jpgJoe_Hennig.jpgJohnny_Curtis-1.jpgKip_Christianson.jpgLi_Fang.jpgMichael_Hutter.jpgNick_McNeil.jpgOrlando_Colon.jpgPhil_Friedman.jpgRichie_Steamboat.jpgRyan_OReilly.jpgSteven_Slocum.jpgTevita_Fifita.jpgThaddeus_Bullard.jpgTiger_Raj_Singh.jpgTyler_Black.jpgVic_Adams.jpgWes_Brisco.jpg

Havent been here a while or checked anything. Did anyone post these on their original background if so i'll just look back a few pgs if not anyone think they can post them? Thanks.

I just went on the FCW site and got excited with the updated website lol

They haven't been posted on the original background as no-one does those cuts often enough. Maybe wait until Lobo comes through. I don't think anyone else does them like that. Maybe Bill199. That's their thing

Similar to how I pretty much only do RKY updates, and only do kyky if they're there for a while.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Can i get

Angelina Love /w Divas Title

Daniel Bryan /w World Heavyweight

Elijah Burkre /w IC Title

all on kykys please?

AngelinaLove-3.jpgDanielBryan-17.jpgElijahBurke.jpg

thnx

edit- Probably my last request for a bit, can i get James Storm /w IC Title.

Edited by XxFutureLegend112xX

Aaron_Stevens.jpgAlex_Koslov-1.jpgAndrew_Leavine.jpgAustin_Creed.jpgBarri_Griffiths.jpgDameon_Duke.jpgJacob_Novak-1.jpgJoe_Anoai.jpgJoe_Emminger.jpgJoe_Hennig.jpgJohnny_Curtis-1.jpgKip_Christianson.jpgLi_Fang.jpgMichael_Hutter.jpgNick_McNeil.jpgOrlando_Colon.jpgPhil_Friedman.jpgRichie_Steamboat.jpgRyan_OReilly.jpgSteven_Slocum.jpgTevita_Fifita.jpgThaddeus_Bullard.jpgTiger_Raj_Singh.jpgTyler_Black.jpgVic_Adams.jpgWes_Brisco.jpg

Havent been here a while or checked anything. Did anyone post these on their original background if so i'll just look back a few pgs if not anyone think they can post them? Thanks.

They haven't been posted on the original background as no-one does those cuts often enough. Maybe wait until Lobo comes through. I don't think anyone else does them like that. Maybe Bill1996. That's their thing

Similar to how I pretty much only do RKY updates, and only do kyky if they're there for a while.

I would do some cuts of pictures on their original backgrounds if there was enough interest, it's actually really easy to do (especially compared to putting pics on other backgrounds).

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

They haven't been posted on the original background as no-one does those cuts often enough. Maybe wait until Lobo comes through. I don't think anyone else does them like that. Maybe Bill1996. That's their thing

I would do some cuts of pictures on their original backgrounds if there was enough interest, it's actually really easy to do (especially compared to putting pics on other backgrounds).

That is true... You could probably do those cuts on paint, so there is no need for downloading or buying a huge program.