Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

@ El Sanxe... Pretty much all of those have been done, by either DoubleJ or TheWho... Except the King Sheamus on as the pic is real small.

That's false...

If you do not want to do the pics, only tell it ... but don't say lies

Gosh, I almost forgot how annoying you are! Did you at least searched these pics on DoubleJ or TheWho's Photobuckets?

And even if they're not there there's no reason to be a disrespectful brat and call Rocky a liar.

• Like 2

@ El Sanxe... Pretty much all of those have been done, by either DoubleJ or TheWho... Except the King Sheamus on as the pic is real small.

That's false...

Gosh, I almost forgot how annoying you are! Did you at least searched these pics on DoubleJ or TheWho's Photobuckets?

And even if they're not there there's no reason to be a disrespectful brat and call Rocky a liar.

Of course That I searched the photos! And I call him liar because in this case he is.

Btw, who are you for say that I'm a brat? Do not ask for respect if you also insult...

That's false...

Of course That I searched the photos! And I call him liar because in this case he is.

Btw, who are you for say that I'm a brat? Do not ask for respect if you also insult...

Actually, when you take a jab at arguably one of the most respected and generous members on this thread, you're bound to get some abuse back.

Rocky wouldn't just lie. He was probably just mistaken but I can be sure that some of those pics have been KyKy'd.

And in future, if you wanted pics done. You could just say "Sorry I couldn't find them, perhaps you could post the link/KyKy them PLEASE?" instead of being plain rude... otherwise you won't get them done at all. Be thankful that these guys do your requests.

• Like 2

That's false...

Actually, when you take a jab at arguably one of the most respected and generous members on this thread, you're bound to get some abuse back.

Rocky wouldn't just lie. He was probably just mistaken but I can be sure that some of those pics have been KyKy'd.

And in future, if you wanted pics done. You could just say "Sorry I couldn't find them, perhaps you could post the link/KyKy them PLEASE?" instead of being plain rude... otherwise you won't get them done at all. Be thankful that these guys do your requests.

You're completely right, sorry Rocky. If you can (want) send me the link of the photos. And sorry again.

Anyway, I suspect that Rocky (among others) "hates" me a bit, but maybe i'm wrong...

All the fun happens while I'm sleeping :(

@ El Sanxe.. It's funny because you think people lie on the internet :shifty: And I never 'hate' anyone... I just don't bother.

If they haven't been done, then I was mistaken I apologise. If you do wish to complain about things so small, I'll suggest to you that I have suggested to many in the past.

Cut them yourself. Most of the pics are on PSD-Dreams, which means you don't have to cut them at all, just put them on the kyky background.

And to show I am a better person :w00t:

33tnxna.jpg20k9i15.jpg2enux05.jpgnvp1s4.jpg

2wej60y.jpg2ilyb0w.jpg2ziqavr.jpg2zhmrt5.jpg

Just three today. Work has slowed me down. :P

Bam Bam Bambi

Adam Cage

Al B. Damm

syo61l.jpg106m1pg.jpg6zx2qh.jpg

IMG_2695_650.jpg

In PNG form please?

2 different cuts on PNG, kyky & TNA_RKY

authtc.jpg2vdgzfo.jpg1zwgdw9.jpgWinter.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

All the fun happens while I'm sleeping :(

@ El Sanxe.. It's funny because you think people lie on the internet :shifty: And I never 'hate' anyone... I just don't bother.

If they haven't been done, then I was mistaken I apologise. If you do wish to complain about things so small, I'll suggest to you that I have suggested to many in the past.

Cut them yourself. Most of the pics are on PSD-Dreams, which means you don't have to cut them at all, just put them on the kyky background.

And to show I am a better person :w00t:

33tnxna.jpg20k9i15.jpg2enux05.jpgnvp1s4.jpg

2wej60y.jpg2ilyb0w.jpg2ziqavr.jpg2zhmrt5.jpg

Thank you very much... ;)

I got around to downloading GIMP as I've been missing Photoshop, and I've gotta say I'm impressed with it. I'd recommend it all the requesters; it's simple to use, you get good results and it's FREE! Can't get better than that.

I just started a WWF game (from around 2000/2001) so I've been busy the past two weeks tracking down studio pictures of wrestlers/divas from that time. Took a while but I finally got my entire roster. I had some trouble finding good pictures of people I thought it would be easy to find (Molly Holly, Christian) and I gave up trying to find Goodfather and Val Venis pics from RTC as it proved near impossible. Chyna was the one I had the most trouble with out of everyone, but I finally found two good studio's of her.

I set them all up in an album if anyone is interested:

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j370/punkedemo/KyKy/

Here's a few

Chyna1.jpgKane1.jpgKurt_Angle.jpgLita.jpgMae_Young.jpgStephanie_McMahon.jpgStephanie_McMahon1.jpgSteve_Austin.jpgSteve_Blackman.jpgSteve_Lombardi.jpgSteven_Richards.jpgTAKA.jpgTazz.jpgTeddy_Long.jpgTerri_Runnels.jpgThe_Kat.jpgThe_Rock.jpgTim_White.jpgTori.jpgTori1.jpgTriple_H.jpgTrish_Stratus.jpgUndertaker.jpgVal_Venis.jpgX-Pac.jpg

I just started a WWF game (from around 2000/2001) so I've been busy the past two weeks tracking down studio pictures of wrestlers/divas from that time. Took a while but I finally got my entire roster. I had some trouble finding good pictures of people I thought it would be easy to find (Molly Holly, Christian) and I gave up trying to find Goodfather and Val Venis pics from RTC as it proved near impossible.

The Goodfather & Val Venis - Rights To Censor & One that would have been AWESOME!!!

2ebhl07.jpgmj6dq8.jpg21c9v1l.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

FCW_Tourbook.jpgdescarga-7.png

16536564-3.jpgfcw_queen3.jpg

descarga-6.png

16538582.jpg Only Natalya

Thanks in advance

If you do a request with a few images of a larger size, could you use spoilers... Thank You.

r1lco9.jpg144ae0k.jpg2e5qgjc.jpgrat0xz.jpgibjv60.jpg15fobiv.jpg

Lack of action TNA_RKY Updates

Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Brother Ray, Brother Devon

Angelina_Love.jpgVelvet_Sky.jpgBrother_Ray.jpgBrother_Devon.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I just started a WWF game (from around 2000/2001) so I've been busy the past two weeks tracking down studio pictures of wrestlers/divas from that time. Took a while but I finally got my entire roster. I had some trouble finding good pictures of people I thought it would be easy to find (Molly Holly, Christian) and I gave up trying to find Goodfather and Val Venis pics from RTC as it proved near impossible.

The Goodfather & Val Venis - Rights To Censor & One that would have been AWESOME!!!

2ebhl07.jpgmj6dq8.jpg21c9v1l.jpg

Ahh! Thankyou for those, I couldn't find any good pics of them from their RTC days (Goodfather especially).

I'm trying to stick to head and shoulder pics, so I was able to quickly make these:

Val_Venis1.jpgGoodfather.jpg

Thanks Rocky!