Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Can I get one of the pictures from this page on kyky? Doesn't matter which one, just the easiest one to cut.

Also...

I'd like this picture of Black Tigeress on kyky.

2iqy3jr.jpg20a9phc.jpg

Could I get Natalya with the Unified Divas Championship on kyky please ?

I've looked all over and can't seem to find one, and psd-dreams hasn't put a cut of them up yet either.

Thanks in advance !

I never remember to do the champs on kyky... Probably because I want you all to SUFFER!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Sorry :unsure:

I had to re-cut it from RKY and enlarge it to eliminate the Title bar... Most work I've done for a bit :shifty:

2dlmdt0.jpg

Possible RAW Spoilers

vladimirkozlov.jpg

vladimirkozlovkyky.jpg

santinomarella.jpg

santinomarellarky.jpg

So I done these pics for the RKY page for nothing :shifty: Admittedly I never done the kyky versions >_<

Y2Jfan... I forgot your request when I was going back... I'll try do the Jarret & Hardy one today... I just have to remember where I got them from :unsure:

**EDIT**

2wpto92.jpgm8g2g8.jpgsav7dz.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller

Possible RAW Spoilers

vladimirkozlov.jpg

vladimirkozlovkyky.jpg

santinomarella.jpg

santinomarellarky.jpg

So I done these pics for the RKY page for nothing :shifty: Admittedly I never done the kyky versions >_<

Y2Jfan... I forgot your request when I was going back... I'll try do the Jarret & Hardy one today... I just have to remember where I got them from :unsure:

**EDIT**

2wpto92.jpgm8g2g8.jpgsav7dz.jpg

Thanks a lot rocky!smile.gif

• Like 1

Was going to do that diva search one but since it was all gray I gave the hell up after constant screw ups.

I've attempted that DIVAsearch one when I first started RKY.

I wanted to use the DiVA bit as the emblem but it sucked so hard. Luckily I came across the one I have now instead :D

Edited by Rocky Feller