Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I created a thread for this but figured that this would be better here since this thread stays bumped to the top.

So I've been putting together a pack for the past few days that has WWE,TNA and RoH rosters up to date. Bill has a bigger pack out there with about every worker in it but it takes a while to download, takes up space and pics might not be up to date. I figured a pack like this would be useful to those who just want major workers. Right before I finished I added Shimmer pics because they were a bunch right together in the request thread. I tried to get all Champions up to date but was really only able with WWE. TNA's World,Tag,KO and TV are current, just not KO Tag. RoH has no champion pictures and neither does Shimmer. There is a logo for WWE(2 logos),TNA,RoH and Shimmer. Some name issues might come up but there is a pic for every WWE roster member aside from The bashing Bulgarian in FCW,same for TNA. There might be a few holes in RoH and Shimmer I was unable to fill

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I77Q3BX8

(umm, is it just me or can i not see my posts from last night?)

It seems like the entire board has been reset back to saturday night (from a UK perspective) thus removing all posts from Sunday.

Oh, thanks for the quick reply. Well I'll just see if things are corrected before I repost the stuff I did last night :)