Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Anyone who keeps up with FCW, which is more recent looking?

Bobby_Dutch.jpgBobby_Dutch.jpg

Both are Bobby Dutch

Thank you.

now a request

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/mikedalton1.html

I need one of those first four on KyKy

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/sonia2.html

And either of those

Also I need JWoww and Okato(Samoa Joe's sidekick) on Kyky

Edited by Kirkland

Hey All.

Since the search engine still seems to be down/not working (At least it isn't for me i don't know if anybody else is having the same problem or not).

I was wondering if anybody has a picture of

Ezekiel Jackson

Heath Slater

Justin Gabriel

In which each of them is wearing The Corre T-Shirt on a KYKY background.

The reason why i would like a picture of each of these guys wearing a Corre Shirt is because I have started a January 2011 scenario with RAW and SD as seperate promotions and i have taken control of the RAW promotion and have started a feud between The Corre and The NEW Nexus and while i have pics of all The New Nexus members wearing Nexus shirts.

I only have a pic of Wade Barrett wearing a Corre shirt and would really like to have a picture of each one of the other members of The Corre wearing a Corre shirt as well.

Thank you in advance

BMH

Edited by BMH

While i appreciate michgcs efforts in doing what i asked for.

An both the Slater and Gabriel pics are pretty cool (Jackson's is ok too but i prefer the pics of my wrestles to have them facing the camera so to speak)

I have thought about it and i actually like the pics that i am using.

So what i am now looking for (and i don't know if it's possible for this to happen) I am now looking for somebody who could edit the three pics that i am currently using if i was to e-mail them to them and edit them so that i they are wearing the corre t-shirt in the pic..

Hopefully what i have just said makes sense to somebody.

I don't know how to explain/describe what i am looking for/hoping to get any better i am afraid.

If anybody was able to understand that and thinks they are up to the challenge please let me know.

Thank you in advance

BMH

Here's a bunch of Shimmer ladies.

Wesna Busic, Mercedes Martinez (x5), Portia Perez, Leva Bates (x4), Jennifer Blake (x5), Jamilia Craft, Nicole Matthews (x4), Nevaeh, Jessica James (x2), Jessie McKay (x4), "Bonesaw" Jessie Brook, Athena (x2), Allison Danger (x6), Cindy Rogers (x2), Alexa Thatcher, Rebecca Knox, Britani Knight, Saraya Knight

wesnabusic.jpgmercedesmartinez.jpgmercedesmartinez1.jpgmercedesmartinez2.jpgmercedesmartinez3.jpg

mercedesmartinez4.jpgportiaperez.jpglevabates.jpglevabates1.jpglevabates2.jpg

levabates3.jpgjenniferblake.jpgjenniferblake1.jpgjenniferblake2.jpgjenniferblake3.jpg

jenniferblake4.jpgjamiliacraft.jpgnicolematthews.jpgnicolematthews1.jpgnicolematthews2.jpg

nicolematthews3.jpgnevaeh.jpgjessicajames.jpgjessicajames1.jpgjessiemckay.jpg

jessiemckay1.jpgjessiemckay2.jpgjessiemckay3.jpgjessiebrook.jpgathenab.jpg

athena1.jpgallisondanger.jpgallisondanger1.jpgallisondanger2.jpgallisondanger3.jpg

allisondanger4.jpgallisondanger5.jpgcindyrogers.jpgcindyrogers1.jpgalexathatcher.jpg

arielf.jpgrebeccaknox.jpgbritaniknight.jpgsarayaknight.jpg

Here's a bunch of Shimmer ladies.

Wesna Busic, Mercedes Martinez (x5), Portia Perez, Leva Bates (x4), Jennifer Blake (x5), Jamilia Craft, Nicole Matthews (x4), Nevaeh, Jessica James (x2), Jessie McKay (x4), "Bonesaw" Jessie Brook, Athena (x2), Allison Danger (x6), Cindy Rogers (x2), Alexa Thatcher, Rebecca Knox, Britani Knight, Saraya Knight

wesnabusic.jpgmercedesmartinez.jpgmercedesmartinez1.jpgmercedesmartinez2.jpgmercedesmartinez3.jpg

mercedesmartinez4.jpgportiaperez.jpglevabates.jpglevabates1.jpglevabates2.jpg

levabates3.jpgjenniferblake.jpgjenniferblake1.jpgjenniferblake2.jpgjenniferblake3.jpg

jenniferblake4.jpgjamiliacraft.jpgnicolematthews.jpgnicolematthews1.jpgnicolematthews2.jpg

nicolematthews3.jpgnevaeh.jpgjessicajames.jpgjessicajames1.jpgjessiemckay.jpg

jessiemckay1.jpgjessiemckay2.jpgjessiemckay3.jpgjessiebrook.jpgathenab.jpg

athena1.jpgallisondanger.jpgallisondanger1.jpgallisondanger2.jpgallisondanger3.jpg

allisondanger4.jpgallisondanger5.jpgcindyrogers.jpgcindyrogers1.jpgalexathatcher.jpg

arielf.jpgrebeccaknox.jpgbritaniknight.jpgsarayaknight.jpg

Any idea where you got these pics from, specifically, the Jessica James, Aliison Danger and Rebecca Knox ones?

-Bill

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/gallery.jsp?gid=768a5498ce7d52e34dfe

Their photographer sells his/her photos and that has them all previewed so you can order. I've been going through the archives and filling gaps of missing or bad photos. There's a lot but they're reasonably organized and good quality. The James and Danger photos came from somewhere in there, most likely the 2010 tapings.

The Knox and Knight photos are new and I found them on a messageboard but I have no idea the source. There's a number of other debuts there so I'm assuming its some kind of preview or something.

http://www.divaboard.com/viewthread.php?tid=18341&page=2

If you want a specific photo feel free to ask as I save my work so I have the cut pngs on my harddrive.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Thanks michgcs

I still need JWoww and Okato(Samoa Joe's sidekick) on Kyky and I'll have TNA finished